It’s Over for Non-Religious Autists

subhoomaneee

subhoomaneee

Iron
I’ve figured it out. I am agnostic, thus I tend not to participate in religious activities. I don’t act Giga-retarded yet it is fairly obvious I am autistic. I earn good grades, I am average to slightly above in terms of height, and also am at least normie within my race looks-wise which is evident by my rates on Truerateme (generally high 5’s) and treatment by foids who don’t think I’m special needs. Non-Nt niggas (90% of looksmaxx) can only blend into society by participating in the same activities goody two-shoes NT people participate in. I see it at my university. All the kids that earn good grades and have direction in life are Giga-religious. They attend Bible Study. All the autists that don’t participate in these are ostracized. I don’t know a single Autist (good looking or not) who isn’t completely bullied and/or excluded by everyone who isn’t a Jesus Freak.

I

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, CT03 and schitzowarrior40
I’ve figured it out. I am agnostic, thus I tend not to participate in religious activities. I don’t act Giga-retarded yet it is fairly obvious I am autistic. I earn good grades, I am average to slightly above in terms of height, and also am at least normie within my race looks-wise which is evident by my rates on Truerateme (generally high 5’s) and treatment by foids who don’t think I’m special needs. Non-Nt niggas (90% of looksmaxx) can only blend into society by participating in the same activities goody two-shoes NT people participate in. I see it at my university. All the kids that earn good grades and have direction in life are Giga-religious. They attend Bible Study. All the autists that don’t participate in these are ostracized. I don’t know a single Autist (good looking or not) who isn’t completely bullied and/or excluded by everyone who isn’t a Jesus Freak.

I
Giga autistic post. Rope asap

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Want to participate in religion activities with my waifu. But for that need to find buddhist or pagan cutie

it's over for autists in general

Y’all niggas are on this site, which means y’all autistic too JFL
That's why I'm roping rn. Hurry up join

• +1
Reactions: subhoomaneee
none of you are even autistic, just socially stunted.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, plukee, subhoomaneee and 1 other person