ITS OVER FOR WHITE PEOPLE

just yesterday i got reminded that ethnics rule fucking germany and that im leaving this shithole once i get decent money and my parents died

1. was walking with my mate like we do everyday. saw 2 beautiful blonde hair girls sitting at the train station. as we got closer we saw them both hanging with a 6‘2 thugmaxxed nigger with bandana and 6‘2 gucci hat joggingdress arab

2. we kept walking and met a girl i used to know from a social circle. she ascended hard, literally went from 6/10 to 9/10 by leanmaxing, makeup, piercing, tan etc.
talked for a couple of mins when she said „im buying groceries for my boyfriend. he is a kanacke (racist word for ethnics here). I FINALLY DATE A KANACKE“. she repeated this twice with such fucking joy. me and my mate didnt know what to say. i was just about to say „lets see how long“ but i just said „aight we gonna leave cu“

i mean she is low iq, literally like 90. could barely talk too and i assume she was on some kind of drugs. but holy shit its so over. why are all these hot plastic fakeup wearing bitches attracted to ethnics??
low class, low iq german girls love arabs, just like low class, low iq, overweight german girls love africans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, sportsmogger, northern mogger and 2 others
all proudly sponsored by spineless ultra liberal cucks
White liberals are worst than ethnic libs, they're literally braindead at this point, they deserve to die.

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE BUY ME A TICKET TO GERMANY!!! :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and buflek
I walked through Brussels which is a majority ethnic city for 4 hours and seen no mixed raced couples

If you see a couple that enrages you, start talking shit to them
I plan to do this in future, call the girl an ugly aids ridden cunt and see if the ethnic does anything

The last time I started shit with two ethnics because they were dancing near a girl I had interest in slaying at a club, they did nothing in retaliation
Give them an encounter they'll be thinking about for years
If more people did it, foids would see who the the truly dominant males are
But I have zero hope for Germans doing anything like this
Holy shit bro they already tried this 40 years ago and white women still date niggas, all this does is tell the women you are insecure. This shit happens online all the time.

cant defend you on this one dawg

turks, arabs, albanians, kurds rule this shit rn

its just about time until niggers rule it too (in countries like france, sweden and spain they already do)
You live in the same city as @The Grinch ?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and buflek
i mean she is low iq, literally like 90. could barely talk too and i assume she was on some kind of drugs. but holy shit its so over. why are all these hot plastic fakeup wearing bitches attracted to ethnics??

Here is the answer

just yesterday i got reminded that ethnics rule fucking germany and that im leaving this shithole once i get decent money and my parents died

1. was walking with my mate like we do everyday. saw 2 beautiful blonde hair girls sitting at the train station. as we got closer we saw them both hanging with a 6‘2 thugmaxxed nigger with bandana and 6‘2 gucci hat joggingdress arab

2. we kept walking and met a girl i used to know from a social circle. she ascended hard, literally went from 6/10 to 9/10 by leanmaxing, makeup, piercing, tan etc.
talked for a couple of mins when she said „im buying groceries for my boyfriend. he is a kanacke (racist word for ethnics here). I FINALLY DATE A KANACKE“. she repeated this twice with such fucking joy. me and my mate didnt know what to say. i was just about to say „lets see how long“ but i just said „aight we gonna leave cu“

DNR got approached by 2 deathnics asking for my snap a week ago. For reference im a 6'2 swedish MTN

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Holy shit bro they already tried this 40 years ago and white women still date niggas, all this does is tell the women you are insecure. This shit happens online all the time.
buflek has a gf, its about the innate desire of preserving your race not personal insecurity

buflek has a gf, its about the innate desire of preserving your race not personal insecurity
Ok? If your women start thinking that white men are insecure after seeing them do shit like this guess what their gonna do? Go to more ethnic men, why do you think when a girl dates a black guy and her father doesnt like it she never sides with the father?

Ok? If your women start thinking that white men are insecure after seeing them do shit like this guess what their gonna do? Go to more ethnic men, why do you think when a girl dates a black guy and her father doesnt like it she never sides with the father?
women never side with the father on anything they do like dont drop out of uni, dont do drugs etc

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Then why with chechens and jamaicans it works

Cope. Women are attracted to brutal violence

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

next time you see a german foid with a shitskin lynch him problem solved

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei and buflek