Its over for you people who mew

Lokki

Lokki

Kangasalan pelätyin
Mewing is the dumbest softmax ever, if your jawline is bad enough that you need to mew its fucking over for you and no amount of softmaxxing can help you, you just need to hardmaxx

I mean yes mewing helps you temporarily but if the change is actually noticable then your facial bones/bodyfat% are so bad that you need to rope

over for retards who dont mew

over for retards who dont mew
FUCK YOU FUCKING RETARD WITH YOUR GOY ASS CHINLET DHOTI EUGENE FIELDSISH PAJEETWARE MADE CHIN FUCK YOU AND GO TO JAIL TO GETT RAPED BY BUBBAH ALI BABBA

everyone needs mewing for proper development and health
Do you think even most supermodels were mewing when they were teens

Do you think even most supermodels were mewing when they were teens
yes , no doubt about it

i dont think u understand how mewing works blud

Mewing is the dumbest softmax ever, if your jawline is bad enough that you need to mew its fucking over for you and no amount of softmaxxing can help you, you just need to hardmaxx

I mean yes mewing helps you temporarily but if the change is actually noticable then your facial bones/bodyfat% are so bad that you need to rope
Do you even know how it works?

Awesome take greycel!

Actual retard

We don’t fucking care autisticcel

Over for retards who actually believe in mewing. Natural is the selection.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki