• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, mogstar, Carpediem and 9 others
If you dont do these basic things, you are not even trying to looksmax:

- Tan
- Tatts (sleeve)
- Gym
- Lifts

View attachment 1475968
and you worked in VC where only the most and biggest narcys with a superiority complex hang out?

tattoos are low class you degenerate

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, SteveRogers, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
literally every nigger and his dog has tattoos im not kidding it’s not a good looksmax anymore it’s super super overdone

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
14094.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd, Deleted member 30892, SteveRogers and 2 others
Lol if you guys personally dont like tattoos, dont get them.

But denying that women find them sexy is fucking hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, mogstar, thereallegend and 10 others
Lol if you guys personally dont like tattoos, dont get them.

But denying that women find them sexy is fucking hilarious.
You are right they definitely do. I'm not willing to try to experiment and get them though. You can't have just one regular tatoo,you need to be tatted up like a prisoner.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Beetlejuice and karbo
Honestly the average guy I see with tattoos is either soy or underclass.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Boxingfan, metagross and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Schönling, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
saw this in a profile of girl on tinder
So a meme has you jumping to drastic conclusions about life. I shudder to think about how much power women, and what they say, would have over you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 13332 and 4 others
Alex i’m just curious why do you always post selfies in your replies? Not even trying to meme just curious…:unsure:
I will never poison my body and get trashy low class tattoos.

• +1
Reactions: thoyal
sleeves are outdated now. i wanted them too but now i want many single tattooes (example vinnie hacker)(y)
View attachment 1476222
you’re right sleeves are overplayed same with lion and clock tattoos. gotta be smart with your tattoo game for it to work well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and .👽.
you’re right sleeves are overplayed same with lion and clock tattoos. gotta be smart with your tattoo game for it to work well
yea its crazy 1 year ago i was 100% sure that i wanted sleeves. now, not anymore. be careful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
So a meme has you jumping to drastic conclusions about life. I shudder to think about how much power women, and what they say, would have over you.
JFL at your IQ nigga, go read some real threads here, tats are a looksmax and I knew about it before hand and this is just one proof.

JFL at your IQ nigga, go read some real threads here, tats are a looksmax and I knew about it before hand and this is just one proof.
They're stupid. Everybody and their mom has them now days. It's more rebelious not to get them. And if you need tattoos or whatever in order to get laid you're a loser.

Memes don't prove anything. They're just opinions.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 16989 and AlexBrown84
They're stupid. Everybody and their mom has them now days. It's more rebelious not to get them. And if you need tattoos or whatever in order to get laid you're a loser.

Memes don't prove anything. They're just opinions.

"Everyone goes to the gym, so now its cool to not get ripped"
If everyone gets them, does it mean girls are not attracted to them? Stupid argument. Its just a coping mechanism because most guys are to scared for real looksmaxing. "Just mew and bonesmash"

People here are ready for extremely invasive surgeries like bimax, bit cant get their arm tatted :lul:

Im sure girls are very turned off by this dude, simply because everyone now has tatts

C1DCEB07 4CDE 4566 BBE7 A65DA1E6614C

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
literally every nigger and his dog has tattoos im not kidding it’s not a good looksmax anymore it’s super super overdone
Exactly it's super overdone.... I feel clean ripped muscular body no tats looks so much better. Eg Greg plitt Jeff seid
That's can hide a subpar physique tho.
Women are sheep so it does raise sex appeal, especially if u are curry tbh as they don't get many due to religion, hate from parents etc

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16220
"Everyone goes to the gym, so now its cool to not get ripped"
If everyone gets them, does it mean girls are not attracted to them? Stupid argument. Its just a coping mechanism because most guys are to scared for real looksmaxing. "Just mew and bonesmash"

People here are ready for extremely invasive surgeries like bimax, bit cant get their arm tatted :lul:

Im sure girls are very turned off by this dude, simply because everyone now has tatts

View attachment 1476870
I've got tattoos and regret it. And looksmaxxing is just a coping mechanism for guys who are too scared to do what it really takes to what they want from life. It's easier for them to dream of a day when they'll "ascend" than it is to actually embrace uncomfortable situations.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 16989, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
i honestly believe a tan is a better looksmax than tattoos are. it sends a signal straight to your brain that signals health. tattoos just make you look low inhib but since everyone has them, it doesn’t work anymore.
Yea if you are white for sure I agree.
Tbh it's all about the face end of the day.
Guess you can do things to raise sex appeal such as get a top tier body (biggest increase in sex appeal tbh)
And possibly stubble if it suits you.. (I prefer clean personally)
But tattoos are just a dime a dozen the only way it can be different is if it's on a phenotype which doesn't get tattoos such as Muslims

@Julius stated covering your body with tatoos is more effective than a bimax surgery, with respect to attracting women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Julius
tattoos= low class and degeneracy
period

• +1
Reactions: Huntsman and Toth's thot
There are some literal sleeves = fake tats?
You put this on and have fake-tats to try?

Ok, i guess they look fake as fuck

I would be interested in temporary stuff first, to try it out and also see reactions
Henna tatoos i guess are temporary? Or those for children to put on)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and RoundHouse
What's the point ? Why are you blasting roids then?

Bigger frame
Even deeper voice
Bigger dick
More masculine face all around
More height velocity
Huge fucking gains
Feeling like a god amongst peasants 24/7​

whole point of looksMAXXING, is maxxing out your smv/psl, just lol if youre a teen and not injecting roids mogging everyone left and right irl​

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and DivineBeing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 16220
You will look generic with tattoos.. Being normal these days are more rare than guy having tattoo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
dude I’m actually caging at you right now. you think I read all that you literally wrote an essay for me JFL. ill read it later keep typing like holy shit even you wouldn’t read an essay that long jfl.
Bro you ascended hard. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 16220
I've got tattoos and regret it. And looksmaxxing is just a coping mechanism for guys who are too scared to do what it really takes to what they want from life. It's easier for them to dream of a day when they'll "ascend" than it is to actually embrace uncomfortable situations.
This is true but as someone who moved to Los Angeles to take on the profession of promoting and I’ve approached a list female celebs and have been told I’m too ugly over and over there is merit to looksmaxing

dude I genuinely think you are mentally ill. you literally got so fucking insulted at me calling u out for being a basement rotting roiding subhuman jfl that you typed an essay for me, and the cognitive dissonance in your head knows that’s an abused dog trait so you literally prepared for the dn rd by saying I would say that, because you know any rational person isn’t going to read an entire essay by someone they have no respect for, which I don’t jfl.

here’s me with zero frauding natty. but please continue typing essays for me jfl and hyperanalyzing me or some shit. meanwhile i mog literally every single person in the gym despite being complete natural.
Holy fuck, no offence, but on my WORST day I look ridiculously better than this, tell me this is without a pump. None of this works, the tattoos work against you, they make you look like a bottom.

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro and androgenic
This is true but as someone who moved to Los Angeles to take on the profession of promoting and I’ve approached a list female celebs and have been told I’m too ugly over and over there is merit to looksmaxing
Dazzle em with some pizzazz. Hit em with a totally kickin personality.

This is so true. I know plenty of like 3 psl.. Having girls. When you get bit older.. They want money more than looks.. If you are good looking and broke.. Its gonna be rough time in 27-30 age range.

This is so true. I know plenty of like 3 psl.. Having girls. When you get bit older.. They want money more than looks.. If you are good looking and broke.. Its gonna be rough time in 27-30 age range.
I'm not against the rich by any means, but no one should have more money that what they need. For me it's only ever been a tool, which the abundance of always comes and goes. Women who care about such things are beings that no man ought to covet.

The women that you are talking about ain't none of mines. Mold your corner of this world into whatever you want it to be. Sh*t on the back of reason with force if need be. Life doesn't have to be rough, regardless of whatever situation you happen to be in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 16989 and DivineBeing
I'm not against the rich by any means, but no one should have more money that what they need. For me it's only ever been a tool, which the abundance of always comes and goes. Women who care about such things are beings that no man ought to covet.

The women that you are talking about ain't none of mines. Mold your corner of this world into whatever you want it to be. Sh*t on the back of reason with force if need be. Life doesn't have to be rough, regardless of whatever situation you happen to be in.
nigga keep coping youre a subhuman end it nigger

nigga keep coping youre a subhuman end it nigger
Should I trust the results life has always given me? Or strange assertions about myself that I've never heard until joining an obscure internet forum at the age of 33?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
if you dont have tats youre seen as a little bitch in the eyes of women they make you look tough and edgy

if you dont have tats youre seen as a little bitch in the eyes of women they make you look tough and edgy
Don't try to be edgy James. Things won't work for you until you learn to become a serious man of principle. Don't let your unfortunate upbringing continue to have such bearing on your life and future. Leave it all behind. Become a new creature. You're not a psychopath and trying to be like one will only bring you more misery. Don't believe that the results of what you have seen in your short life is all there is. You'll have a fine woman one day if you teach yourself to have a quiet mind and figure out exactly who you are. Throw off the burden of all these falsehoods you've been led to believe.

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad
Don't try to be edgy James. Things won't work for you until you learn to become a serious man of principle. Don't let your unfortunate upbringing continue to have such bearing on your life and future. Leave it all behind. Become a new creature. You're not a psychopath and trying to be like one will only bring you more misery. Don't believe that the results of what you have seen in your short life is all there is. You'll have a fine woman one day if you teach yourself to have a quiet mind and figure out exactly who you are. Throw off the burden of all these falsehoods you've been led to believe.
i am an incel and its over for me ill never find love due to my looks i will never ever be able to go outside or to parties due to my looks

i am an incel and its over for me ill never find love due to my looks i will never ever be able to go outside or to parties due to my looks
Yes you will. You'll find love. And don't covet those who go to parties. Going to parties is how your mother got started on becoming what she is now. Most girls who go to parties end up like her eventually, to varying degrees. Learn to fish in better ponds. There's an entire ocean out there that most people your age don't even know exists. Focus on quieting your mind first. You'll be able to see the doors that your eyes were blinded to before.

You're gonna be alright James. I know what kind of person you are.

Yes you will. You'll find love. And don't covet those who go to parties. Going to parties is how your mother got started on becoming what she is now. Most girls who go to parties end up like her eventually, to varying degrees. Learn to fish in better ponds. There's an entire ocean out there that most people your age don't even know exists. Focus on quieting your mind first. You'll be able to see the doors that your eyes were blinded to before.

You're gonna be alright James. I know what kind of person you are.
listen to him

tatts are good way to nichemaxx for mtns