It‘s over if you the hate capitalism and refuse to work

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
Wish I just started being a wageslave at 16 instead of a NEET so I could at least have been able to afford plastic surgery. Could have gotten some attractive German girl perhaps that way at least. Now it‘s just over and I am more or less forced to be a criminal or be 10 years behind and start some shitty job that will pay shit for 3 years and feel dead inside for over 40 years and then I can retire. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Methhead and infini
capitalism is about being born rich, not about working for income.

that's what communism is about

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Joe Rogancel, Sleeper and 3 others
All those terms are pointless anyway. It‘s just a fact you have to either wageslave or drop out of society if you aren’t born rich.

Wish I just started being a wageslave at 16 instead of a NEET so I could at least have been able to afford plastic surgery. Could have gotten some attractive German girl perhaps that way at least. Now it‘s just over and I am more or less forced to be a criminal or be 10 years behind and start some shitty job that will pay shit for 3 years and feel dead inside for over 40 years and then I can retire. Lmao
tbh if you work hard you can get good money through side hustles businesses ect do you have a good relation with your parents? if so just live with them for a bit and focus of reading books about money entrepreneurship ect with enough work you can make money unless your like 40 your good

tbh if you work hard you can get good money through side hustles businesses ect do you have a good relation with your parents? if so just live with them for a bit and focus of reading books about money entrepreneurship ect with enough work you can make money unless your like 40 your good
I can't move in with either of them. They wouldn't let me and I doubt being an entrepeneur is as easy as you make it sound.

I'm gonna work my ass off once i'm done with ny apprenticeship

I can't move in with either of them. They wouldn't let me and I doubt being an entrepeneur is as easy as you make it sound.
if you spend 2 to 3 years you can get rich not saying its easy it very hard but if you really want it that bad you can do it

if you spend 2 to 3 years you can get rich not saying its easy it very hard but if you really want it that bad you can do it
I'm not that patient and I have no clue which business to build. I could gather like 1000€ or a bit more to invest into it but that's it at the moment.

I'm not that patient and I have no clue which business to build. I could gather like 1000€ or a bit more to invest into it but that's it at the moment.
thats the reason i recommended spending a lot of time reading books get a shitty job buy a lot of books read like 1 book every 1 to 2 weeks and get some basic knowledge then start to spend time developing a buisness

Fuck procrastination

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st
cope its over