It's over I'm only fucking 6 foot 2

why do retards make posts like this? they think its hilarious, controversial, funny?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 685
why do retards make posts like this? they think its hilarious, controversial, funny?

You think I'm fucking kidding dude 6 foot is becoming Manlet cope if you say otherwise

It's pissing me off NGL I had this dude over who was legit 5 foot 9 at 13 and he said most the dudes in his area the paki dudes are 5 foot 10 to 5 foot 11 at 13 and some are 6 foot 4 at 14 NGL even 6 foot 2 is over status I legit am a Manlet it literally never began tbh
lol, just shut it man. I got mogged by a guy who is 7ft, what can i do, i could use hgh at 12 and i would still get mogged. Some things are just unchangeable. If your face is good that is more important.

you are probably not evn 6'2 lmao, shitskins tend to severly overestimate their height

lol, just shut it man. I got mogged by a guy who is 7ft, what can i do, i could use hgh at 12 and i would still get mogged. Some things are just unchangeable. If your face is good that is more important.

We can at least try

you are probably not evn 6'2 lmao, shitskins tend to severly overestimate their height
he said he was 6t 3 the other day.Tomorrow he will be 5ft 7
We can at least try
im 6ft and im still growing - height is not important for me now. face and frame is the difference

im 6ft 2 and im still growing - height is not important for me now. face and frame is the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

Hmmm really so when I mog nearly everyone i see I'm short yes keep coping

im 6ft and im still growing - height is not important for me now. face and frame is the difference

6 foot 3 with shoes FFS

You think I'm fucking kidding dude 6 foot is becoming Manlet cope if you say otherwise
6'0 is above average.
you're 6'2
but no height for your face either way you shitskin. you should whine about your face instead of making this useless thread. threads like this are a joke but your low iq ass took it seriously

6'0 is above average.
you're 6'2
but no height for your face either way you shitskin. you should whine about your face instead of making this useless thread. threads like this are a joke but your low iq ass took it seriously

Both matter like crazy I swear half the dudes here are coping

@reptiles has fish level iq

Jfl keep coping tbh I live in your head rent free.

Rent this month 0 dollars

Is that all you can do ? Copy what other people say

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
Is that all you can do ? Copy what other people say

Evething you say is copied we live in a near eternal universe congratulation on stating a inevitabilty that things will repeat

Evething you say is copied we live in a near eternal universe congratulation on stating a inevitabilty that things will repeat

Dam bro so high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙, MammothActuary and Deleted member 2810
It's over bro unless you look like Chad caprio or Chad delon it is over
Joo maria morais condesso

They will see you as mere entertainment it's brutal really
you mean if i get a gf she will see me as entertainment and not her real boyfriend??

you mean if i get a gf she will see me as entertainment and not her real boyfriend??

That's the theory but I don't think it's that bad most likely she will have unconscious biases

Your posts are shit. Your threads are shit. Your humble bragging is shit.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pendejo, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
Its fucking over for you OP. There is no coming back from that height

Honestly stfu I am content with my height at 5’8-9 even tho I am manlet i don’t bitch about being below average height let alone 4-5 inches above JFL U r 5 inches above average in US manlet of A

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Height is cope

You're actually retarded. You'd be better off shaving 4 inches of that height and adding 1 psl to your subhuman face.

• +1
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙, Deleted member 245, BigBoy and 3 others
JFL at this Nigger complaining about being six fucking two.

Fuck you op you humble bragging Cuck. i pray that Allah will turn you into a Midget.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
JFL at this Nigger complaining about being six fucking two.

Fuck you op you humble bragging Cuck. i pray that Allah will turn you into a Midget.
He is proof that without face but only height it means nothing..

Its fucking over for you OP. There is no coming back from that height

Tbh 6 foot 7 is the new master race under that is manlet ded serious

Man I loved you no homo how could you do this
Honestly stfu I am content with my height at 5’8-9 even tho I am manlet i don’t bitch about being below average height let alone 4-5 inches above JFL U r 5 inches above average in US manlet of A

If you don't mog the Netherlands it's over for you you need at least 6 foot 7
He is proof that without face but only height it means nothing..

Both matter fuck face both elevate 1 another tbh

It's pissing me off NGL I had this dude over who was legit 5 foot 9 at 13 and he said most the dudes in his area the paki dudes are 5 foot 10 to 5 foot 11 at 13 and some are 6 foot 4 at 14 NGL even 6 foot 2 is over status I legit am a Manlet it literally never began tbh
Your biggest concern is your face

Hmmm really so when I mog nearly everyone i see I'm short yes keep coping
giphy.gif

Nice humble brag

And your Paki friend was most likely lying to you. I live in a curry area, and the tallest curries are in my area are my cousin at 6'1", a studymax/thugmax at the same time acquantince at 5'11", and me at 5'10".

Most curries are extremely short or a bit below average height. You're pretty retarded for falling for this.

giphy.gif

Nice humble brag

And your Paki friend was most likely lying to you. I live in a curry area, and the tallest curries are in my area are my cousin at 6'1", a studymax/thugmax at the same time acquantince at 5'11", and me at 5'10".

Most curries are extremely short or a bit below average height. You're pretty retarded for falling for this.

Not a humble brag it's talking about pakis near Preston dude in the uk