ITS OVER. Jordan Barrett liked one of my oneitis’ posts

No, his ig is gays and gay guys i know love him
i dont believe you otherwise why the mentioning of huge dick fags lol somewhere you are taking this from

i dont believe you otherwise why the mentioning of huge dick fags lol somewhere you are taking this from
Why would i run gay tinder experiments

I'm going to take your word for it, so now that I think it's true I'm very very angry about the implications this has for hypergamy. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope: