Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
So today I tried to touch some grass today...I really did

Got my subhuman ass out of the house and tried to do something for myself

Attempting to be a productive member of society and all that

Now I'm lying in bed thinking of going out like Kagney Linn

Last week I joined a sales group ... The training was today

The first thing I realised when I went for their courses :

Their top performers are roughly an even gender ratio ... Maybe even 55:45 in favor of chicks

Nearly all the women (at least 90%) were solid HTB+ ranging from 24-38

Two-thirds of the men were Chads and the other subhuman one-third were either extremely NT, extremely skilled or had connections to the industry through parents & shit

Oh yeah and everyone was NT as fuck...they were kinda nice to me because they probably don't see me as a threat jfl

I wasn't even really concerned about looks or being repulsive to wimin and still feel like shit

Meeks said "take that first step" but all I hear now is "don't ever get up"

Now I'm just smoking cigarettes, drinking cheap vodka and yanking my 5 incher to some very fucked up shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Variety Jones, PseudoMaxxer, BoredPrince and 9 others
Give me tldr

• So Sad
Reactions: FBl
I think I'm starting to believe in the NTpill.

I might become an NT coper fr.

So many confidencemaxxed subhumans making convos with girls and shit down here. I can't do this man. Fuck!

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter

So many confidencemaxxed subhumans making convos with girls and shit down here. I can't do this man. Fuck!
They are in the Cuckold category. Incels are the Ones Who refuse to jester and betabux

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rteme, PseduoAryan and Brus Wane

Ironically, this is the final stage of the blackpill circle of life

Bluepilled -> You're a 'failed normie' so you're forced to reject the bluepill -> Redpill (some may skip this cringe stage) -> Blackpill (looks are the only thing that matters, I'm going to get a heckin bimaxerinoo :soy:) -> NTpill which is actually just the bluepill

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Brus Wane
Ironically, this is the final stage of the blackpill circle of life

Bluepilled -> You're a 'failed normie' so you're forced to reject the bluepill -> Redpill (some may skip this cringe stage) -> Blackpill (looks are the only thing that matters, I'm going to get a heckin bimaxerinoo :soy:) -> NTpill which is actually just the bluepill
Nah man fuck 😭 now I wanna kms

I'd rather be first stage bluepilled than last stage bluepilled

I've seen too much nasty stuff in this world to ever go back and not be damaged

Envious of any bluepiller who can take rejection after rejection and still make it work
They are in the Cuckold category. Incels are the Ones Who refuse to jester and betabux
Well said

They seemed so successful I started to question the :blackpill:

How'd u go from neet to salesman? Don't you need to be very Nt gl and we'll connected to get in or is it some pyramid scheme

Damn maybe consuming blackpill content daily isn’t good for you. Yikes! Let’s unpack that!

Their top performers are roughly an even gender ratio ... Maybe even 55:45 in favor of chicks

Two-thirds of the men were Chads and the other subhuman one-third were either extremely NT, extremely skilled or had connections to the industry through parents & shit

Oh yeah and everyone was NT as fuck...they were kinda nice to me because they probably don't see me as a threat jfl

I wasn't even really concerned about looks or being repulsive to wimin and still feel like shit

Now I'm just smoking cigarettes, drinking cheap vodka and yanking my 5 incher to some very fucked up shit
Change then

that's what happens if you rot on .org, 2 types of subhumans - one that rots on onine forums and one that deals with what they have.

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
that's what happens if you rot on .org, 2 types of subhumans - one that rots on onine forums and one that deals with what they have.
I need to playthehandyouredealtmaxx

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro

it's still looks tbh.

it's still looks tbh.
It will never not be looks.

I mean i was convinced its 90 looks 10 “personality”. Based on what ive seen i will change it to 60 40 frfr

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
It will never not be looks.

I mean i was convinced its 90 looks 10 “personality”. Based on what ive seen i will change it to 60 40 frfr
Other than just raw looks level, you are still going to be evaluated based on your physiognomy, phenotype and the ‘character/archetype’ that people will perceive you as.

NT is cope

• +1
Reactions: gooner888
NT is cope
It definitely mogs when doing business and making connections
Giga mindblown from what im seeing in the corporate setting
Im sure richcels here will agree
Other than just raw looks level, you are still going to be evaluated based on your physiognomy, phenotype and the ‘character/archetype’ that people will perceive you as.
Fucking brutal.
Im literally ramusless.
Over af.

It definitely mogs when doing business and making connections
Giga mindblown from what im seeing in the corporate setting
NT is a buzzword. a lot of stuff you describe as NT are prsentation and verbal skills

NT is a buzzword. a lot of stuff you describe as NT are prsentation and verbal skills
Yeah ok i agree

Doesnt change anything

NT still mogs so fking hard if we’re not talking relationships

Fucking brutal :feelscry:

Today I brought up "looks" during lunch just to see how "blackpilled" everyone else was (in the context of sales figures, of course):unsure:

Everyone acknowledges that young girls are gonna kill it in sales volume ceteris paribus, only 2 people tried to cope, one fat chick and an old man :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 64865