It's sad @schery6 passed out but he was a fakecel

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
It's pretty sad he took that decision and my heart goes to the Gonzale's family but he was a fakecel.

First of all he had an amazing frame for a 5'7 guy (he was not 5'6 as he claimed in fact there's a chance he was way taller) also he was strong af (he repped 225 lbs on the bench easily))

Received 1067748610944263

Second, he had a white JB girlfriend. Think about it, how many ethnics have white girlfriends ? Let alone virgin JBs.

Third he had potential for ascension, the nigga didn't even tried leanmaxxing ffs meanwhile you have legit truecels still remaining hideous after surgerymaxxing

IMG 0378

Despite being 16 he mogged half of larpingdalits.org members since he experienced teen love, he was not KHHV and he had a big loving family.

@ElTruecel
@honeypot
@Lebgfinal
@Blackgymmax

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, mogstars, Psychophilly and 16 others
it was this dam forum bullying him to suicide making him think he needs a lefort n chit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 62902, Zonar and 3 others
>castizo 5 PSL HTN claiming schery6 who was 2 PSL was fakecel JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, EggKing, latincell95 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@HAPAgymcel opinions

should have honestly besrd and gymaxed and got zygo implants

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Ricky212 and st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Frost969, 6′2 still over, LancasteR and 7 others
puberty can also grow bones I have better bone definition now despite double the bodyfat

E8E45ECD 13C2 469E A553 E5F64C83D84D
355F33C9 3D5E 4666 AC7E 3A5E78F6246C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, latincell95, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
He was literally so ugly though

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
imagine roping cause of some botched nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, latincell95, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Ricky212 and Deleted member 39692
Revelation 21:4: And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

• +1
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing, heightmaxxing, latincell95 and 1 other person
just ignore the fact that his face is subhuman theory

• +1
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
It's pretty sad he took that decision and my heart goes to the Gonzale's family but he was a fakecel.

First of all he had an amazing frame for a 5'7 guy (he was not 5'6 as he claimed in fact there's a chance he was way taller) also he was strong af (he repped 225 lbs on the bench easily))

View attachment 2741993

Second, he had a white JB girlfriend. Think about it, how many ethnics have white girlfriends ? Let alone virgin JBs.

Third he had potential for ascension, the nigga didn't even tried leanmaxxing ffs meanwhile you have legit truecels still remaining hideous after surgerymaxxing

View attachment 2742002

Despite being 16 he mogged half of larpingdalits.org members since he experienced teen love, he was not KHHV and he had a big loving family.

@ElTruecel
@honeypot
@Lebgfinal
@Blackgymmax

I would disgaree his internal cant between his eyes and his middle nose is fucked a and he has a long midface i wouldn't reccomend roping but he needed surgery

just ignore the fact that his face is subhuman theory
he had gfs. that says it all regardless of looks level. i do not want to talk to even the ugliest subhuman normies simply because they are sexhavers

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
he had gfs. that says it all regardless of looks level. i do not want to talk to even the ugliest subhuman normies simply because they are sexhavers
I was about to tag u, he kinda debunked the NTpill since Diego Pena was a confirmed autist yet he still managed to get foids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, IAMNOTANINCEL and ElTruecel
Black ops truecel worse. Schery if thin would also mog pre surgery blackgymmax
Blackops2cel is legit 1 PSL and bottom 0.1-0.5%. Probably the ugliest u can get without having a medical deformity tbh.
I was about to tag u, he kinda debunked the NTpill since Diego Pena was a confirmed autist yet he still managed to get foids
Dude he had a fake e gf and u know it. If he had supposed gfs why did he rot in Acheron asking for rates and get called subhuman by you, Ikoku, etc and plenty of others.

In Acheron Even the foids wouldn’t deny that he would struggle in life due to his looks.

However I think he should’ve stuck with gym maxxing instead of roping since he was repping 225 in fact. His frame wasn’t bad either tbh icl

Last edited:
Blackops2cel is legit 1 PSL and bottom 0.1-0.5%. Probably the ugliest u can get without having a medical deformity tbh.

Dude he had e gfs and u know it. If he had supposed gfs why did he hang around Acheron asking for rates and getting called subhuman by you, Ikoku, etc and plenty of others.

Bro in Acheron Even the foids wouldn’t deny that he would struggle in life due to his looks.

However I think he should’ve stuck with gym maxxing instead of roping since he was repping 225 in fact. His frame wasn’t bad either tbh icl
dnr

View attachment 2741993

View attachment 2742002

@ElTruecel
@honeypot
@Lebgfinal
@Blackgymmax
It was @Blackgymmax who bullied him to death just because he was jealous

In your schizophrenic reality im a 5 PSL castizo maybe
This nigga also said Dolph Lundgren was 7 PSL so dont get too surprised

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
some people just can't hack it in life. nothing you can do about it

just grow up lol

girls his age killed him
its just natural society

View attachment 2741993

View attachment 2742002

@ElTruecel
@honeypot
@Lebgfinal
@Blackgymmax
Que opinan boyos @latincell95 @HitAndRun

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
it was this dam forum bullying him to suicide making him think he needs a lefort n chit
Btw bruh i like your vlogs, you have a good voice and accent. If you bought a nice mic you could be the asian DBDR

Que opinan boyos @latincell95 @HitAndRun
Se suicido porque no tenía buen apoyo familiar. Yo he visto a hombres más feos y chaparros aquí que tienen esposa e hijos. Un viaje a México y se le hubiera quitado lo de incel.

Se suicido porque no tenía buen apoyo familiar. Yo he visto a hombres más feos y chaparros aquí que tienen esposa e hijos. Un viaje a México y se le hubiera quitado lo de incel.
Se suicido por tener 16 años, ser autista diagnosticado, meterse aqui y no ser blanco. La familia no tiene nada que ver.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Se suicido por tener 16 años, ser autista diagnosticado, meterse aqui y no ser blanco. La familia no tiene nada que ver.
Hay muchos que no son blancos y tienen esposas e hijos. Incluso, hombres que son mas feo de lo que era el

@HAPAgymcel opinions

first off
>implying arbitrary strength metrics like bench matter in foid eyes rather than muscle mass and aesthetics

and
>counting opportunistic machiavellian ewhores as slays
>disregarding autism and severe social anxiety
>disregarding low af PSL w/ that chin:philtrum
>>implying leanmaxxing would solve those structural issues
>disregarding 5'7

Penn Jillette No GIF

tl;dr @EggKing

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
Handsome med chad if he worked on himself

• Love it
Reactions: EggKing
horseface syndrome is hell

why sad?
amount of people who mog me minus one.

would have ascended with gymmaxxing and beard considering mexicans are THE MOST INTRA COMMUNITY ppl in the world, and 5'4" tatooed aztecan bad boys near me slay in their community (i still dont understand it but whatever lol), cause i live near them and know....
but you guys ONLY want hu white women like the low IQ retards you are

so you actually deserve whatever comes your way, especially as a non white desiring ONLY top white women.....youll have super LOW ROI in your "dating" years, and ill be here to laugh at your retardation :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212