It's so obvious when you see a girl who inherited her dad's looks. It's giga suifuel

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
If you see a girl and go "wow she looks repulsive" then odds are she inherited her looks from her dad. A result of the soyboy betabuxxing culture of the past.

If you see a girl and go "wow she looks repulsive" then odds are she inherited her looks from her dad. A result of the soyboy betabuxxing culture of the past.
I think the mother carries the gene more, if not then the father must be hideous

Or maybe they got it from their ugly ass mother?

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Unless long midface or kike nose every women is fucksble

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and dopaminebeyondfried
Or maybe they got it from their ugly ass mother?
Maybe, but at the very least I have not seen this to be the case. The females who I think are ugly and post photos of their family all fall within the category of having inherited their faces from their fathers. The foggers all got it from their mothers. Of course, I'm sure you can find an exception on the internet, but this has been my observation.

Unless long midface or kike nose every women is fucksble
Fuckable, sure. But guess what, we all make fun of the guy who gets laid with an ugly chick. They're seen as low value, and when you associate with them, people think that's your only option. In our case, it very well might be. That is not the life I desire for myself, I'll leave it to the bluepillers to convince themselves that laying with the subhuman landwhale is a satisfying experience since their personalities are so great.

Fuckable, sure. But guess what, we all make fun of the guy who gets laid with an ugly chick. They're seen as low value, and when you associate with them, people think that's your only option. In our case, it very well might be. That is not the life I desire for myself, I'll leave it to the bluepillers to convince themselves that laying with the subhuman landwhale is a satisfying experience since their personalities are so great.
any women you have as long as compact midface and not too tall or midget will excite envy. all men see is a hole, so sorry

IMG 7150

• JFL
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, BrahminBoss and mnbvcxz
any women you have as long as compact midface and not too tall or midget will excite envy. all men see is a hole, so sorry
Seeing someone dating a landwhale with a compact midface and average height does not excite envy in me.

ur definitely right, and ive been noticing this but never talked about it for so long lmao.

Like sometimes its not even specific features you can point out but you can just tell she look exactly like her dad:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy
Seeing someone dating a landwhale with a compact midface and average height does not excite envy in me.
see how u had to list anothe brutal failo, whats next , seeing some somali tribal with compact midface does not excite envy?

see how u had to list anothe brutal failo, whats next , seeing some somali tribal with compact midface does not excite envy?
Long midface is not the undefeated failo you make it out to be. It's all about harmony boyo, not that one specific trait.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Long midface is not the undefeated failo you make it out to be. It's all about harmony boyo, not that one specific trait.
sorry unless liv tyler features everywhere else (and even then she was tranny after 25 jfl), its the only unfixable death trait for women (not counting deformed eyes ) along w kike nose

sorry unless liv tyler features everywhere else (and even then she was tranny after 25 jfl), its the only unfixable death trait for women (not counting deformed eyes ) along w kike nose
Okay, doesn't mean I'm fucking every chick with a non-deformed midface. This isn't even the point of the thread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Okay, doesn't mean I'm fucking every chick with a non-deformed midface. This isn't even the point of the thread.
odds are every women uve crushed on had compact midface w normal nose and werent landwhales or had deformed eyes

ur definitely right, and ive been noticing this but never talked about it for so long lmao.

Like sometimes its not even specific features you can point out but you can just tell she look exactly like her dad:lul:
I have cousins who are sisters. One inherited her looks from her dad and one inherited her look from her mom. It is absolutely brutal what the older one is going through. The daily fogging and comparisons to her sister. Mental health issues and insecurities. Getting lifemogged too, all she has going for her is that she's going to a semi-decent college that she studied her ass off for.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
odds are every women uve crushed on had compact midface w normal nose and werent landwhales or had deformed eyes
In other words, don't be deformed or fat. You're missing a big point, which is harmony. Even if you don't have any giant deformities, there's a likelihood that your features just don't align with each other.

In other words, don't be deformed or fat. You're missing a big point, which is harmony. Even if you don't have any giant deformities, there's a likelihood that your features just don't align with each other.
Show me a white girl with compact midface and thin without deformed eye area who isn’t fuckaabble

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Yall got no idea how genes work

Probably, but it always depends on the individual features of the parents. If the dad has the better eye area, nose, etc. you would rather have that.

I have cousins who are sisters. One inherited her looks from her dad and one inherited her look from her mom. It is absolutely brutal what the older one is going through. The daily fogging and comparisons to her sister. Mental health issues and insecurities. Getting lifemogged too, all she has going for her is that she's going to a semi-decent college that she studied her ass off for.
Fuck thats horrible. Still not as bad as what dudes gotta go thru:ogre:

if you go "eww she looks manly" when you are a little gay teenager, then start having boner sex fantasies with her chiseled square jawline and flanged zygos when you are an adult, that means she inherited her grandfather's chads looks.

portrait-de-mariel-hemingway-au-festival-de-cannes-en-mai-1979-france.jpg

Margaux+and+Mariel+Hemingway+at+Studio+54%2C+1979.jpg

marg-mariel-in-lipstickimages.jpeg