It's so over

MonoTBB

MonoTBB

Silver
I've tried everything guys, I'm not bad looking guy I'm MTN with 6-6.1 height so I'm good yet I'm a loner and uglier people have better life's. But it's not a problem anymore I've accepted it already if you guys are like me just accept it and try to better your mental health nothing else matters looks won't save infact if your like me and become beautiful out of sudden you'll just become a scum so do what you want at the end of the day all you got is you and your mind!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Klasik01, Mog3D and 1 other person
Your mental health would be in the toilet if you met me irl

I've tried everything guys, I'm not bad looking guy I'm MTN with 6-6.1 height so I'm good yet I'm a loner and uglier people have better life's. But it's not a problem anymore I've accepted it already if you guys are like me just accept it and try to better your mental health nothing else matters looks won't save infact if your like me and become beautiful out of sudden you'll just become a scum so do what you want at the end of the day all you got is you and your mind!
Geomaxx or rope

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Going to either South America or south East Asia cuz average height is 5.7 for men and women are easy
Lol how does that help? When I have no social circle no woman will help

just go to the Philippines bru

It's so over. The inevitable conclusion arrived with a deafening finality, leaving nothing but echoes of what once was. We danced on the edge of hope, but reality has reclaimed its throne. Yet amidst the shards of shattered dreams, there's a quiet resolve, a flicker of resilience. From the ashes, we'll forge anew, for endings are just beginnings clothed in disguise.

Im so lonely ive been using females for validation since i was 14, no family here either and 2 or 3 friends. Im simply waiting to geomax when i graduate