It’s very hard being an incel

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Even worse when every girl who oook at you fall in love with you but you’re too tired and sad to do anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97, ggg.tv and zyzzbrah1234
Instead I should have just been born w sub 5 face and no hope of redemption then I would have no delusions about my hatred for women. But when every htb in posh areas staring you like they saw brad Pitt then u start doubting it and become weak cos u can’t hold to your ideals

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and zyzzbrah1234
Instead I should have just been born w sub 5 face and no hope of redemption then I would have no delusions about my hatred for women. But when every htb in posh areas staring you like they saw brad Pitt then u start doubting it and become weak cos u can’t hold to your ideals
relatable

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
longhoused @ranierean

Same,those subhumans have it so easy. Kill all subhumans

Same,those subhumans have it so easy. Kill all subhumans
no we need them so they can record decline of west while slayers busy doing immature partying while world burns around them

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv