It's weird how much you notice when someone mogs you, but hardly notice when you're mogging

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
When I mog, I barely take stock. I normalize it. It's just how things are. But if I'm mogged by 0.5 points, I'm immediately aware of it and uncomfortable. It's no wonder sub5s are insane schizos. I would lose my shit if I had to deal with this all the time. It also explains why the more gl you are tge more oblivious you are. You literally don't pay attention to the mogs you hand out. It's barely noticeable to you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, geezcel, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
This is why the Woke Are More Correct when they view injustice through the lens of clinical psychology; being on the receiving end of racism/sexism/etc makes you a complete and total lunatic which makes this forum a New Delhi Asylum branch -- you can't reason with the gays and the nonwhites much how you can't reason with the uglies in general

Last edited:
I walk down the street looking at the height of people even though I'm short.

There are several ultramanlets out there so we can boost our self-esteem.

(actually i don't give a damn)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I thought to myself “at least I’m 6’5 so I won’t be getting frame mogged anytime soon” but nope, at my new job there’s this 6’8 Spanish htn pretty boy, idk how the fuck I’m gonna cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deadstock and St.TikTokcel
I thought to myself “at least I’m 6’5 so I won’t be getting frame mogged anytime soon” but nope, at my new job there’s this 6’8 Spanish htn pretty boy, idk how the fuck I’m gonna cope
There's always a bigger chad.

Human nature. You focus on those above you so you have an incentive to improve yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back