It's weird how you can sense neurodivergence from the littlest things

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Some guy just sat down at the table next to me at the coffee shop and I could immediately sense the non-ntness from just how he moved. Sure enough five minutes later he's just staring off into nothing and acting openly weird. But I could sense he was going to be weird in like the first 250ms of seeing him. Our brains are so good at picking this stuff up. Must be over for aspiecels when they're clocked instantly like this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, p0lishsubhuman, hypernormie and 14 others
I don’t like weird people.

Thin slice judgement.

one time i was driving at night and i saw some dude from the back and thought to myself "now there's an autist" and as i got closer he got into one of those "you go, no you go, no you go" except with a car while he was crossing the street on foot, and i was like "yep, definitely an autist," and then as i passed by i realized it was this dude i went to high school with who was indeed autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Absi, hypernormie, apocalypse and 6 others
It’s always so shitty to see how people switch up their faces/tone and demeanour with me when they realize I’m autistic, usually takes like 10-30 seconds, but it’s an interesting switch up, and how people can just tell there’s something off. I will always be alone.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Ken, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Thin slice judgement.
This is a big issue with girls. If a girl can sense you want to fuck but you're not making a move, you lose so much. You need to get good at either just going for it or feigning disinterest

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and RAITEIII
people can sense that i am an abused dog aswell

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
People see something it's off with me with just looking at my eyes
It's the famous dead stare or soulless eyes.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
This is a big issue with girls. If a girl can sense you want to fuck but you're not making a move, you lose so much. You need to get good at either just going for it or feigning disinterest
interacting with girls/nts it's so tiring man I swear

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, ManletBlackcel, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
it's brutal ngl

I fumbled a goth girl yesterday night who made everything to approach me. She defo knows im aspie

Some guy just sat down at the table next to me at the coffee shop and I could immediately sense the non-ntness from just how he moved. Sure enough five minutes later he's just staring off into nothing and acting openly weird. But I could sense he was going to be weird in like the first 250ms of seeing him. Our brains are so good at picking this stuff up. Must be over for aspiecels when they're clocked instantly like this.
But an aspie that mastered his autism (evolved aspie) is the funniest/most interesting in the room

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Tbh I behave dependant on my mood. I can act normal and like sheeeet

cope thread, he was just ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Absi and Petsmart
We notice when people notice our weirdness too. It’s soul-crushing cuz it’s not something we can do much about

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
We notice when people notice our weirdness too. It’s soul-crushing cuz it’s not something we can do much about
downward spiralcels

Yes I can’t even say hi without radiating major aspie vibes

Yes I can’t even say hi without radiating major aspie vibes
ede9d795ac5f140506efce504d471a7664a5f113.gif

How the average normie views you

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Legit, they can even sense it through text. This is main reason why im still a virgin.

genetic-joke-lookism.gif

it's the little things

I made a post about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back