i've become a lucid dream god past 3 days

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
been using bupernorphine, it makes me high and sleepy all the time. its so strong that i can just lay down, close my eyes and enter lucid dream in less than a minute.

its like i have 2 eyelids. i close my eyes (physical eyelid). then open my inner eyelid and i see things while my eye is closed. im still awake tho fr. i still hear my dad in the other room. i can feel my surrounding and move my real hand. but at the same time what im seeing is not my room and i'm somewhere else. my legs are like flying.

Astral Projection Sleep GIF by bbsquirrel247

imagine this gif but only half of my body is detaching, my head and ears and hands are still in awake world.

had a quick 40 min lucid dream just now. met my stacy aunt and kissed her and hugged her.

if anyone interested in trying things in lucid dream, tell me i can test now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, slavicpsycho and i_love_roosters
does your second eyelid have uee?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
been using bupernorphine, it makes me high and sleepy all the time. its so strong that i can just lay down, close my eyes and enter lucid dream in less than a minute.

its like i have 2 eyelids. i close my eyes (physical eyelid). then open my inner eyelid and i see things while my eye is closed. im still awake tho fr. i still hear my dad in the other room. i can feel my surrounding and move my real hand. but at the same time what im seeing is not my room and i'm somewhere else. my legs are like flying.

Astral Projection Sleep GIF by bbsquirrel247

imagine this gif but only half of my body is detaching, my head and ears and hands are still in awake world.

had a quick 40 min lucid dream just now. met my stacy aunt and kissed her and hugged her.

if anyone interested in trying things in lucid dream, tell me i can test now.
I had something similar one time when I slept on the floor in my room directly under my dormer window.
The moon was shining so bright and I heard a subliminal that really went into my head, I was so weirdly relaxed that I started hovering up to the moon in a weird circle movement, and when I realised what was happing I fell on the ground opened my eyes and found myself still on the floor with the moon above my head, was a crazy experience

you can also have sex with Stacy in lucid dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781