Ive been blackpilled about looks since a very Young age

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
I remember in 5th grade my parents brought me food. At my school there was this thing where your parents could come eat with you during lunch. I was walking towards the cafeteria when I saw both my parents there waiting for me with a bag of chick fila. I got nervous asf because I didn’t want my dad to come sit with the rest of my friends and classmate. I didn’t want them to see I had an ugly father. So I just took the food really fast and said thank you and then ran to the cafeteria. I even put my hands up signaling them to not come with me. Even my teacher told me why I didn’t invite them over. Meanwhile my Nt brother said he invited them to his table and introduced them to all his friends. Over for my Mentally ill brain. I still don’t feel bad I did this either.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: bluntmullet, AngryShortMale, currylightskin and 5 others
why are you bumping this

I was 7 when I thought I was ugly lmao I actually wasn't I was popular in elementary it was because this nigga got girl I liked with singing my high grades couldn't compete with him

I was 7 when I thought I was ugly lmao I actually wasn't I was popular in elementary it was because this nigga got girl I liked with singing my high grades couldn't compete with him
Same I knew I was ugly since age 8 I wasn’t even average i was below average. I just remember seething because I never got girls attention when other boys did.

I remember in 5th grade my parents brought me food. At my school there was this thing where your parents could come eat with you during lunch. I was walking towards the cafeteria when I saw both my parents there waiting for me with a bag of chick fila. I got nervous asf because I didn’t want my dad to come sit with the rest of my friends and classmate. I didn’t want them to see I had an ugly father. So I just took the food really fast and said thank you and then ran to the cafeteria. I even put my hands up signaling them to not come with me. Even my teacher told me why I didn’t invite them over. Meanwhile my Nt brother said he invited them to his table and introduced them to all his friends. Over for my Mentally ill brain. I still don’t feel bad I did this either.
kys

Incel trait to treat your father like shit bc lookism then feel sorry for yourself jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
If you were doing this in 5th grade it isnt "blackpill awareness" its crippling insecurity if you were doing that shit at 11 cant imagine what u be doing now

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and A23ghskung
So you’re just an asshole? Poor dad.

If you were doing this in 5th grade it isnt "blackpill awareness" its crippling insecurity if you were doing that shit at 11 cant imagine what u be doing now
Wdym doing now

I rather not get bullied for having an ugly father
Literally no one cares about things like that. Unless he looked ugly in a goofy way that people would make fun of, you were overreacting. There’s usually some unspoken mutual respect for people’s parents.

Literally no one cares about things like that. Unless he looked ugly in a goofy way that people would make fun of, you were overreacting. There’s usually some unspoken mutual respect for people’s parents.
if the people didn't make fun of his brother (they didn't) then it's obvious op is insecure and retarded jfl

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing