I’ve been called mtn and ltn so I’m not sure where I fall

Im surprised how nobody mentions eye area, your eye area is making you look worse. Your eye separation is rly bad, your eyes are very small in length, you have bad orbitals and non existent eyebrows. You are mtn now still coz of your lower third

Im surprised how nobody mentions eye area, your eye area is making you look worse. Your eye separation is rly bad, your eyes are very small in length, you have bad orbitals and non existent eyebrows. You are mtn now still coz of your lower third
Yeah, when I was younger my eye area and spacing was much better. I think it’s another effect of mouth breathing
59F3B132 EF59 4ADD AEAA E866A72580C4

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
@LooksThinker he's not ugly per say looks kinda uncanny ngl

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, scrunchables and Phillybeard1996
Best you do something about that nose and hairline quick bud

subhuman tbh

Slayer when softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Mtn just based on your bone mass but your ratios are not actually aesthetic + your hair prob fucks your rating. You probably have potential to be higher idk.

• +1
Reactions: EliS111
Mtn just based on your bone mass but your ratios are not actually aesthetic + your hair prob fucks your rating. You probably have potential to be higher idk.
Yeah, I got the Trevor Lawrence pheno. Good bone mass but no appeal.

Long midface isn’t really a failo on a guy since it’s dimorphic. In my case it is though since it’s unnatural looking and caused my maxillary recession

Nigga ur pretty forward grown. Stop listening to users who joined after feb 2024 and august 2023 theyre dumb imbeciles
EB4C20D2 71FB 4F8A AB04 CB171DFAC674
8CE4D058 E1CE 4888 B069 5616D82A0620

I think I’d have her side profile if I had better oral posture (my mom). I’m recessed but not terribly.

You have bones but lack harmony
You can look better by a better hair texture (it is very straight right now) and having eyebrows

Nose bridge too

Excellent idea if you don't want retards use to start impersonating you, make fun of you repeately and try to doxx you.
Happened to me, would never recommend it to anyone.
would love to hear the story

simple answer how do girls treat u lmao,niggas beg for ratings but u should know where u stand irl
I really don’t know where I stand facially. I have height halo (6,5)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
I really don’t know where I stand facially. I have height halo (6,5)
6”5?get off this website congratulations u won the genetic lottery

• JFL
This haircut makes you look like a lesbian :dafuckfeels:

Just hop on roids to lose that skinny fat body (gym without roids at your height is cope)
Also you look Russian af

• +1
i see the austin wayne in you bro just replicate whatever he does

• +1
Just hop on roids to lose that skinny fat body (gym without roids at your height is cope)
Also you look Russian af
I actually don’t have any fat on my body it just looks like it because of my face

chadlite base

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
MTN

It's just that you don't know how to take pics mostly

Lack of harmony/features don't go well together, horse faced, bad orbitals, no eyebrows. MTN if you are tall probably High MTN.

I think everyone knows people treat my face as a meme for years, and some tiktok kid used my pic and impersonated me for weeks, gaining hundreds of thousands of views on ragebait tiktoks just to tarnish my reputation.
You can say I'm tired of this shit.