I've been doing some research into my diet and my choline intake is really low.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I've just used an online calculator and according to my genetics should be consuming about 1200mg of choline a day and Im probably consuming no where near that maybe 200-300mg.

Do you think drinking 7-8 Egg yolks each morning would be an ok way to supplement my choline intake? (Long term.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and mvp2v1
Fuck this is going to taste like shit.

Heart attack risk? Heart risk? Blood clotting?👀

Heart attack risk? Heart risk? Blood clotting?👀

Thats gotta be bluepilled 6 eggs a week lol.

Imma down them in a minute. It surely wont be that bad. Eggs contain the good cholesterol tho right?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and mvp2v1

Why is everything so calorie dense.
Fried Rice Reaction GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

I didnt account for this in my diet.

my saturated fat consumption varies between 500% and 2000% the daily recommended amount and my cholesterol levels are completely normal.

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
i would have 6 fried eggs a day (and my nurse housemates said it is very bad for me)

but i am still alive and incel to this day so its fine. 8 should be good too

• +1
i would have 6 fried eggs a day (and my nurse housemates said it is very bad for me)

but i am still alive and incel to this day so its fine. 8 should be good too
Im going to take them raw myself as they supposedly have 23% more choline. Also fuck eating 8 cooked eggs, Idk how you can eat 6tbh that must take you ages?

I just downed 6 of them and tbh its super easy to drink them fast.
But idk what Im going to do with all these egg whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
why though
My choline levels are really low and its probably causing my memory issues.

Also this thread is quite intresting.

View attachment 1870593
Thats gotta be bluepilled 6 eggs a week lol.

Imma down them in a minute. It surely wont be that bad. Eggs contain the good cholesterol tho right?
You shouldn’t drink them raw.

You can get salmonella and the protein quality is worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Nims
I've just used an online calculator and according to my genetics should be consuming about 1200mg of choline a day and Im probably consuming no where near that maybe 200-300mg.

Do you think drinking 7-8 Egg yolks each morning would be an ok way to supplement my choline intake? (Long term.)
4 dozen eggs like Gaston @MoggerGaston

• Love it
You shouldn’t drink them raw.

You can get salmonella and the protein quality is worse
Salmonella is really rare tho tbh.

Usually they only have it on the shell as well right so its even lower than that.
I washed them before cracking, even if I got it its only like food poisoning right?

-

Yeah protein wasnt great tbh it was only about 20grams from 8 yokes, but tbh I feel so good rn I feel super energetic idk why but they are really nice raw.

Protein isnt really an issue for me tbh I get over 150grams in my diet which is 2.5g/1kg.

Quite decent nutrient wise tbh, even raw I think.

Tbh I cba to cook them I hate the consistency of all types of cooked eggs its so much easier to swallow them hole.

You should already be eating lots of eggs, they are probably the best bang for buck of any food while being affordable and easily digestible. I would permanently ignore any political source that tries to invent some heart attack risk.

• +1
Reactions: Nims, varbrah and Deleted member 22093
He could also get a tapeworm.
Easy weightloss cheat code :love:.

Nah but in all honestly ill check the eggs before eating to see if there are worms, but they are really rare tho I think.

Women dont fuck u because u drink egg yolks bro what the hell. And theres no way u need 1200mg of choline daily. Genetics does not affect nutrition that much

Women dont fuck u because u drink egg yolks bro what the hell.
Who Knew Reaction GIF by GEICO

And theres no way u need 1200mg of choline daily.
Realistically its more like 1000mg, I'll update my post. I cant its been too long :(

Genetics does not affect nutrition that much
My MTHFD1 & MTHFR genes indicate I have a 56% decrease in overral methylfolate production in my body, so Im going to increase my Choline. So I think doubling my the standard recommended intake of choline which is around 500mgs for myself is beneficial.

Women dont fuck u because u drink egg yolks bro what the hell. And theres no way u need 1200mg of choline daily. Genetics does not affect nutrition that much
This is what models are obsessing about behind closed doors.

What is the name of the calculator