I've been having romantic dreams lately

gookcelriceR

gookcelriceR

Iron
Last night I had another dream that's very romantic and sensual.
So, to introduce, the dream occurs in a playground (yes, I know it's weird) I was only checking out the place, just when I was about to leave, two blondies stopped me, the taller blondie said: "how handsome"
and that's when I quickly noticed that she was trying to lure me in, I quickly grabbed her and pinned her against the wall, I started kissing her lips and her neck, I leaned closer to her and she opened her mouth to say some words but I quickly gave her a french kiss. We keep kissing and she gets very wet, so I start rubbing her thighs and pussy and it all felt so real, her wet tongue and my hands exploring her body just felt... insane, I quickly got a boner and pressed my body against hers, she loved the feeling of my wet tongue in her mouth, honestly every single detail felt fantastic, I kissed her neck and she smiled, she was just such a submissive slut. Too bad I woke up right there, the experience was perfectly erotic and I was acting very dominant.

I have analyzed your dream, and i do not have good news for you. :feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
TLDR FOR THIS NIGGAS DOG SHIT DREAM

Photo output

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 27066
love is in the air

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back