I've been obsessed with the idea of having a girlfriend since I was a small kid

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
I always used to want a girlfriend and I thought it was all luck and everyone else found it impossible. Obsessive thoughts from 5 years old.

It's sad I'll never live my dreams. I was a fucking ugly kid too. I look at pics of younger me and wish death upon him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Oh, pick yourself up bud :) don’t be so hard on yourself. Everyone grows at their own pace :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, LancasteR and dalepilled
I always used to want a girlfriend and I thought it was all luck and everyone else found it impossible. Obsessive thoughts from 5 years old.

It's sad I'll never live my dreams. I was a fucking ugly kid too. I look at pics of younger me and wish death upon him.
Yet zero bitches. It's over don't mentally fuck yourself bhai..

Oh, pick yourself up bud :) don’t be so hard on yourself. Everyone grows at their own pace :)
Do it with confidence this time
Screenshot 20230411 232624

U and me are really proof height is nothing compared to face ober

U and me are really proof height is nothing compared to face ober
Unless you and OP are legit trucel (bottom 1% face) you have no right to complain.

Didn't you start a thread saying you want to change username because you swallowed the heightpill?

• WTF
Reactions: 6′2 still over
I cannot attract women. It's seriously completely impossible for me. I'm utterly fucked
Goldpill ur white tho how are u the best race and struggling over for an ethnic like me then

Unless you and OP are legit trucel (bottom 1% face) you have no right to complain.

Didn't you start a thread saying you want to change username because you swallowed the heightpill?
Nah even being an ltn or less is death as a tall guy face mogs everything there is no heightpill