Ive been posting "edgy humor" on my snap story and girls are engaging with it

Bro what? I thought u were impersonating that girl

IMG 1010

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max
Who u think u r masteroogway??

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
For context im 18 (senior in hs) and havent had sex yet, I am not abstaining or anything I just haven't ever had sex for some reason. I have kissed 2 girls before last year and over this summer.

My new approach has been to try to Chadstrike my snap story of about 500 viewers and it worked
View attachment 2731442View attachment 2731443View attachment 2731444

Using some slightly edgy humor could be the new meta for people who are aspie, maybe if your HTN like me it can work well? try it out I had a few girls reply.

One girl has taken particular interest in me and is quite pretty.
I have a hard time sexting and flirting as u can see in the SS in the other thread i linked below. I did send her a picture of my dick (6.25 in) which she was impressed by even tho its not insane in girth which was a huge whitepill or maybe shes lying idk.

Heres a vid of her pls rate below too

View attachment 2731456

This thread is also referring to her.
I have diagnosed autism so its hard for me to communicate, I try to keep texting to a minimum. She wants to meet up to hang out, maybe I can seduce her into sex because she might like me? Ive received sexually charged texts but idk what to believe anymore. Dont think shes a virgin so RIP the dream, Blackpilled again

ALSO IF SOMEONE can crop the one photo about the nambla joke to remove the text i wanna use it for my tinder account. Its a good pic imo and i dont have many photos, i took the snap then posted it so i cant remove the text. I have no IRL friends so all my pics are selfies.
Pretty funny but go dark looks mode

Grow hair long, dye facial hair

You have good eye area and color I promise it'd fit well

Dm me I'll show you my pics and the power of dark lookzzz

• +1
For context im 18 (senior in hs) and havent had sex yet, I am not abstaining or anything I just haven't ever had sex for some reason. I have kissed 2 girls before last year and over this summer.

My new approach has been to try to Chadstrike my snap story of about 500 viewers and it worked
View attachment 2731442View attachment 2731443View attachment 2731444

Using some slightly edgy humor could be the new meta for people who are aspie, maybe if your HTN like me it can work well? try it out I had a few girls reply.

One girl has taken particular interest in me and is quite pretty.
I have a hard time sexting and flirting as u can see in the SS in the other thread i linked below. I did send her a picture of my dick (6.25 in) which she was impressed by even tho its not insane in girth which was a huge whitepill or maybe shes lying idk.

Heres a vid of her pls rate below too

View attachment 2731456

This thread is also referring to her.
I have diagnosed autism so its hard for me to communicate, I try to keep texting to a minimum. She wants to meet up to hang out, maybe I can seduce her into sex because she might like me? Ive received sexually charged texts but idk what to believe anymore. Dont think shes a virgin so RIP the dream, Blackpilled again

ALSO IF SOMEONE can crop the one photo about the nambla joke to remove the text i wanna use it for my tinder account. Its a good pic imo and i dont have many photos, i took the snap then posted it so i cant remove the text. I have no IRL friends so all my pics are selfies.
Diagnosed autism = over, the post made me laugh but when I saw the autism part I thought damn it’s over

Diagnosed autism = over, the post made me laugh but when I saw the autism part I thought damn it’s over
Damn brootal

• +1
Reactions: Facecel
She was only interested in you and your dick because you're attractive lol, there's no Whitepill, it's just blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You should have raped a virgin when you where still a minor. They would have sent you to juvy for a couple of years. It would have been worth it.
normal .org conversation

• +1
Reactions: Facecel and Clavicular
yeah bro the girl that reacted positively to it is also autistic so it makes sense, ur htn min so using edgy humor like that is gonna be well received by edgy / aspie girls.

i wouldnt recommend doing this even if ur above htn though lol you risk publicly exposing yourself as non nt at all and just admitting to being aspie.

instead create a private story and post those on there, you should only be adding girls you already know somewhat to that private story. this is what my nt friends do

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and sportsmogger
Rip nigga
There's no rip bro, you couldve had a 4 inch dick and she'd still be like "omg thats so nice" simply because your attractive, fuck her brah

• +1
There's no rip bro, you couldve had a 4 inch dick and she'd still be like "omg thats so nice" simply because your attractive, fuck her brah
Literally fuck her

• JFL
yeah bro the girl that reacted positively to it is also autistic so it makes sense, ur htn min so using edgy humor like that is gonna be well received by edgy / aspie girls.

i wouldnt recommend doing this even if ur above htn though lol you risk publicly exposing yourself as non nt at all and just admitting to being aspie.

instead create a private story and post those on there, you should only be adding girls you already know somewhat to that private story. this is what my nt friends do
Everyone knows im aspie

• +1
Everyone knows im aspie
"everyone knows im aspie"

"doesn't know why he hasnt had sex yet"

brother lookswise we most likely get similar opportunities, back in my hometown were people knew i was way more aspie i did not slay regardless of my looks, now that im in a new circle and bigger town were people don't know me and fake ntness it is very easy to slay.

giving off aspie vibes or even being known as being aspie is a death sentence even for goodlooking people, literally telling girls that ur mentally challenged lol

• +1
Braden you've ruined your life.

• +1
saying my name thats attached to my account isnt clever, 0
You'll never get a normal job, It's so fucking brutal and over

You should've never shown your face on here bro it's truly over
Thoughts and prayers

• +1
You'll never get a normal job, It's so fucking brutal and over

You should've never shown your face on here bro it's truly over
Thoughts and prayers
considering getting VIP to purge my acc

• Love it
Reactions: nigkook
yea real NGL
Just buy vip delete all the threads, Delete your account and appealmax bro please
You look like an alien like a scary alien currnetly
You need appeal

You had great appeal back then

• +1
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 ur right abt him not being chadlite he's HTN rn, but he has chadlite and chad potential

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Clavicular
  • WTF
i looked awful
You had appeal
You were approachable
Now its just you
Scary
neither high psl
neither high appeal
just a scary alien who scares young teens on tiktok

You had appeal
You were approachable
Now its just you
Scary
neither high psl
neither high appeal
just a scary alien who scares young teens on tiktok
i might keep my acc but only post in the looksmaxxing section

• JFL
i might keep my acc but only post in the looksmaxxing section

Get some appeal
and

Delete all the stuff you have here bro it's really harmful for you,, You shouldve shitposted on incel forums without showin your face there bro its so sad but u can change it like this month or next month but if u get famous here then its truly over for bradencels

Delete all the stuff you have here bro it's really harmful for you,, You shouldve shitposted on incel forums without showin your face there bro its so sad but u can change it like this month or next month but if u get famous here then its truly over for bradencels
i wont be famous

• JFL
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 ur right abt him not being chadlite he's HTN rn, but he has chadlite and chad potential
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 why the hmm react this time u don't think he has chadlite/chad potential? i think he has a base for it tbh

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 why the hmm react this time u don't think he has chadlite/chad potential? i think he has a base for it tbh
chadlite max with hardmaxxing (enough discussing men for today)

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
im in high school lol, most people look like shit at my age.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

This u bro
It's like I can't
Stop ruinign your life bro

• JFL
how do i purge my acc
Get vip
dm mods @Gengar @NumbThePain @Lmao @0hMan
tell them u wanna dlt all your old stuff
and u good

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
I have diagnosed autism yea
your lucky your tall and gl because looks can make up for autsim dw, just keep looksmaxxing and when u ascend you chadlite it will make little difference to ur sex life

• +1
Get vip
dm mods @Gengar @NumbThePain @Lmao @0hMan
tell them u wanna dlt all your old stuff
and u good
i did since im gettin doxxed rn, im gonna hopefully keep my acc and just contribute to the looksmaxxiing section, im fine having my face as long as my acc gets purged

• Love it
is ur name unironically osama? cuz u don't look like an osama JFL, where are you from ethnically?

i did since im gettin doxxed rn, im gonna hopefully keep my acc and just contribute to the looksmaxxiing section, im fine having my face as long as my acc gets purged
doxxing is against the rules
pm mods and tell the dude who's doxxing u he'll get perma'd

they don't purge accounts anymore

• So Sad