I've been told that I need to eat close to 3000 calories daily to grow, but I aslo want to maintain low body fat and a slim face, any tips?

D

dent

Iron
What would be the best way to eat 3000 calories and over 100g of protein daily while keeping a low body fat percentage?

being healthy

be a nigga, u get 10% buff

What would be the best way to eat 3000 calories and over 100g of protein daily while keeping a low body fat percentage?
Work out hard, pump gear, eat clean.

Forget about that, max your growth. It's your most critical years.

Yes but apparently I need to eat 3000 calories to be growing as much as possible
Don't count calories, just eat. Eating 3 meals a day? Eat 6-7 meals a day. All animal products.

Dont worry about body fat % at this age, bulk now to maximize height potential and cut down once you reached your max height potential

Genetics nigger

Forget about it if you're in the middle of puberty, just like a crazy person and do a lot of sports, preferably one that includes vertical explosive movements like basketball.

Anything to promote your height bro.

• +1
Reactions: dent