ZUZZCEL

Banned
over

nah furreal, this tolberone choclate is fcking good

had 3 of those and an iced coffee and up to 1800 calories

fuck

i ruined my 48 hour fast, i always get hungry af, with cravings after doing it

bloats me

my stupid mom keeps buying this choclate after i told her many times to not get it as i simply cannot resist this shit, especially after a fast

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman

fuark bro wish you luck next time...
we will ascend bro...

Toblerone is soo fkn good I just keep it out of sight

Maybe my dopamine levels just suck but Toblerone is just okay. I'm not going to complain if you give me free Toblerone. But I'm not gonna go out of my way to buy that shit. It's expensive. It's calorie dense.

I started taking Cabergoline two days ago so my sense of pleasure might actually increase after 2-3 weeks. Maybe my dopamine receptors just suck.

over

fuck

how da hell did you eat 3 toblerones. Stop before you get diabetes

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
over

fuck

Fuck I hate fatties like you acting like losing weight is something impossible to do. Just stop being a bitch.

how da hell did you eat 3 toblerones. Stop before you get diabetes
A Toblerone bar is 100 grams right? I bet I can eat three in one sitting if I wanted to. 300 grams. Though it is a very calorie dense 300 grams.
540 calories per bar. 1620 calories for 3 bars. I bet I could do it if I wanted to. But that is just crazy.

my stupid mom keeps buying this choclate after i told her many times to not get it as i simply cannot resist this shit, especially after a fast
Don't eat it you shit. Let your mom buy what she wants.

When you get a craving force yourself to drink a bunch of fiber like metamucil then eat some lean meat then eat some popcorn with no butter until you're full.

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
A Toblerone bar is 100 grams right? I bet I can eat three in one sitting if I wanted to. 300 grams. Though it is a very calorie dense 300 grams.
540 calories per bar. 1620 calories for 3 bars. I bet I could do it if I wanted to. But that is just crazy.
oh, the one in the uk is waay bigger

Fuck I hate fatties like you acting like losing weight is something impossible to do. Just stop being a bitch.
lol im not even fat, im sub 15 percent bf

anyway, im going to do cardio later tonight for 30 min and attempt to burn 300 calories then eat 500 grams of chicken breast and call it a day

that should put me at 2000-2200 ish which should suffice.

You should try trenblerone

Toblerone is shit tier chocolate, but where do they sell 100g ones? Ive only seen those huge ones.
lol im not even fat, im sub 15 percent bf

anyway, im going to do cardio later tonight for 30 min and attempt to burn 300 calories then eat 500 grams of chicken breast and call it a day

that should put me at 2000-2200 ish which should suffice.
Your idea of cardio is walking? Use the threadmill and run man. I seriously doubt you're sub 15. You can be skinny with high bf.

Toblerone is shit tier chocolate, but where do they sell 100g ones? Ive only seen those huge ones.

Your idea of cardio is walking? Use the threadmill and run man. I seriously doubt you're sub 15. You can be skinny with high bf.

ill post pic tomm , im pretty sure im sub 15

walking is better tbh, it doesnt make u crave afterwards whearas running does

ill post pic tomm , im pretty sure im sub 15

walking is better tbh, it doesnt make u crave afterwards whearas running does
Because you burn so much less calories. Just get some discipline.