I've figured out how to win unlimited money gambling on fights

comingthrough

comingthrough

Banned
It's to do with not how wide your face is but how thick your skull is and your skull can be thick when it's long to but this one I got it wrong, but I learnt my lesson
Last night Alex perez came in with 3 losses in the row came in as a underdog
He lost to very good competition a former champion and the champion and Mohamed mokaev, and well what Im going to do now is compare face offs
So I look at Alex perez who only lost a few months ago and I noticed his head looked very fin in his loss and when I looked at his skull in his win his head was noticably thicker, and if you want to be able to predict a finish look at there head if it's really fin there going to be a finish

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-135320.png
    Screenshot_20240428-135320.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240428-135012.png
    Screenshot_20240428-135012.png
    457.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz and murdah
And there was a considerable difference in the cranium between Israel ardesanya 2 compared to 1 against Alex let me just show you what I mean @Xangsane

Like surely people can see the difference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-140506.png
    Screenshot_20240428-140506.png
    572.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240428-140645.png
    Screenshot_20240428-140645.png
    581.9 KB · Views: 0
Bump @lemonnz

What's fin?

What's fin?
Fin like a slimmer head so here for example I know Devin has a more forward looking jaw
But his head is noticably slimmer wheres Ryan's is noticably thicker
It's a shit photo because Ryan was doing the character shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-142159.png
    Screenshot_20240428-142159.png
    449.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FBl
Fin like a slimmer head so here for example I know Devin has a more forward looking jaw
But his head is noticably slimmer wheres Ryan's is noticably thicker
It's a shit photo because Ryan was doing the character shit
I still don't understand you

I still don't understand you
You can see a noticable difference look how wide the head is look at the temples

Attachments

• Snapchat-1573481603.jpg
    Snapchat-1573481603.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-144004.png
    Screenshot_20240428-144004.png
    699 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240428-144017.png
    Screenshot_20240428-144017.png
    644.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and FBl
Isn't devins head more thick here?
Even here Ryan spann vs Bogdan I got this right it's so obvious you can tell how denser and thicker the head is it's a learning process and it's harder predicting fighters with long hair or are black because there skin is hard to see but once you start deciphering it you can tell who wins aka the guy on the right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-144417.png
    Screenshot_20240428-144417.png
    574.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Even here Ryan spann vs Bogdan I got this right it's so obvious you can tell how denser and thicker the head is it's a learning process and it's harder predicting fighters with long hair or are black because there skin is hard to see but once you start deciphering it you can tell who wins aka the guy on the right
Yeah now I see it

I'm not i actually have no idea how to differentiate
It's very simple just look at them in a face of let me show you Ryan vs tank I can guarantee you Ryan's head was very fin compared to tank brb

• +1
Yeah now I see it
Look at the thickness even though Ryan's head is bigger you can tell who's head is more thicker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-144845.png
    Screenshot_20240428-144845.png
    922.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yeah now I see it
Bare in mind rematch Ryan beats tank all day simply because Ryan was weight drained

• +1
Bump @ShowerMaxxing @noodlelover

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
Bump @ShowerMaxxing @noodlelover
I saw this, I was just going to say if you figure out something big that you want to keep making money off of, don't share it with any one ever.

But seeing as how I have limited time. Your idea of using the face as a data point is good.

If any one has time, and wants to make money you could try feeding, players stats, as well as images of their face at different points of time, into an Ai, paired with who won each fight. The more data you can feed into the system, the higher the accuracy rate.

Then train the Ai to predict the winner, and compare that to the betting odds on websites to see if there's alpha.

My crazy theory is that bones change do to differing hormonal levels, as well as face shape, and that face shape (profile & forward view) is correlated with different genetic strategies such as brawler, inventor, charismatic, and so on. So you could predict all kinds of things from the face is higher than random chance, such as chance of criminality, and what crime they would commit.

Beyond sports betting there's probably huge money in this kind of Ai, if you partner with the government and criminal profilers. But then again, progress in this area has been largely hampered by the moral value that we shouldn't judge people by how they look, and most of these kind of projects get shut down because they're seen as racist/etc.

TLDR: Possible money maxing Idea is to start building a face Ai, and then start using that to predict all kinds of things (sports betting, crypto rug-pulls (by feeding in the CEOs face, start-up success by feeding in the CEOs face, criminal profiling for, maybe not the U.S. but whatever third world countries are willing to go the extra mile to catch criminals, etc.) Many of these things would require other variables, but turning a picture of a face into a probabilistic phycological (for sociological outcomes) and physiological (for sports betting outcomes) vector point, could be useful.

I'm sharing this because I'm not going to do it. Ideas are limited, time is limited.

Last edited:
I saw this, I was just going to say if you figure out something big that you want to keep making money off of, don't share it with any one ever.

But seeing as how I have limited time. Your idea of using the face as a data point is good.

If any one has time, and wants to make money you could try feeding, players stats, as well as images of their face at different points of time, into an Ai, paired with who won each fight. The more data you can feed into the system, the higher the accuracy rate.

Then train the Ai to predict the winner, and compare that to the betting odds on websites to see if there's alpha.

My crazy theory is that bones change do to differing hormonal levels, as well as face shape, and that face shape (profile & forward view) is correlated with different genetic strategies such as brawler, inventor, charismatic, and so on. So you could predict all kinds of things from the face is higher than random chance, such as chance of criminality, and what crime they would commit.

Beyond sports betting there's probably huge money in this kind of Ai, if you partner with the government and criminal profilers. But then again, progress in this area has been largely hampered by the moral value that we shouldn't judge people by how they look, and most of these kind of projects get shut down because they're seen as racist/etc.

TLDR: Possible money maxing Idea is to start building a face Ai, and then start using that to predict all kinds of things (sports betting, crypto rug-pulls (by feeding in the CEOs face, start-up success by feeding in the CEOs face, criminal profiling for, maybe not the U.S. but whatever third world countries are willing to go the extra mile to catch criminals, etc.) Many of these things would require other variables, but turning a picture of a face into a probabilistic phycological (for sociological outcomes) and physiological (for sports betting outcomes) vector point, could be useful.

I'm sharing this because I'm not going to do it. Ideas are limited, time is limited.
Aww bro can you just simplify it you been sticking your pickle in to many Asians you're talking to high IQ for me

• JFL

I under the first part but at the same time this is money maxxing right I'm just trying to help my blackpilled people
Because I'm sure no one wants to just earn money posing as a little girl scamming peodophiles I think over time that would just make me ill

• Love it
Aww bro can you just simplify it you been sticking your pickle in to many Asians you're talking to high IQ for me
You could build an Ai that takes in pictures of people faces, and spits out who will win in a fight, or what types of crimes that person is more likely to commit if you're selling your service to police departments.

Most people are smart enough to do this, but it will take time to learn how to build the Ai and program.

You could build an Ai that takes in pictures of people faces, and spits out who will win in a fight, or what types of crimes that person is more likely to commit if you're selling your service to police departments.

Most people are smart enough to do this, but it will take time to learn how to build the Ai and program.
Hell na I am my own ai
Plus you got to remember this ai shit is still early days if you know what I mean

• +1