I’ve had multiple instances of being obsessed with a foid until I saw her without makeup

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
In high school and uni, foids pampered themselves until it came time for finals or exams in general. Those days they came into class wearing baggy sweatpants with no makeup. The difference in their appearance is crazy to me. A 7/10 with makeup becomes a 4/10 or 5/10 (best case scenario).

Their skin is so blotchy and unevenly colored. Their chin area has concentrated acne. Their cheeks have acne. They have protruding acne on their foreheads. They have cratered skin similar to the moon.

I also have a very strong disgust sensitivity and maybe this plays a part but I lose all feelings for a foid when I see her without makeup. This is why I can’t ever imagine being married and waking up next to a foid with no makeup AND rancid breath. I would die. I wish I was gay

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and LooksOrDeath
Foids without makeup look ugly 90% of the time

I had multiple instances of being obsessed till i met her in person

Women are disgusting, inferior creatures and I only tolerate them because they make my dick hard

While you are not able to fuck her without make Up (low T trait). She is being fucked by a BBJC (Big black jewish cock) rn. Keep rotting, gay ass goy nigga.

While you are not able to fuck her without make Up (low T trait). She is being fucked by a BBJC (Big black jewish cock) rn. Keep rotting, gay ass goy nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Shame on the goyim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Tbh, fakeuppill is real and exacerbates hypergamy by absolutely massive amounts

I'd still fuk though

Tbh, fakeuppill is real and exacerbates hypergamy by absolutely massive amounts

I'd still fuk though
Makeup is the reason why foids rate themselves so highly but rate most men as ugly. Most foids are on par with or even below most men in-so-far as looks are concerned. They see their $200 face of makeup as their natural appearance and rate themselves on that basis

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over