I’ve lost like 20kg this past month

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Things I’ve noticed:

I actually have a jaw, and I can see myself getting hollow cheeks. But bigonial is getting worse

I look more muscular now, despite feeling weaker my delts are starting to look 3D, abs are coming in, waist getting smaller, etc.

My hair is starting to shed and hair quality got worse. Not balding, but hair quality is just worse

Skin got clearer too, I haven’t realized how red and swollen looking I was before by bloatmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 32926, leopold123 and 1 other person
you are literally losing weight at a rate that makes your organs collapse.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, WeAreBoundless, niqfan625 and 10 others
Why did you change you name my brother?

I feel fine. But like 5kg of that might have been water weight. I weighed myself at my peak bulk which I was insanely carb maxxed

WhatsApp Image 2023 06 15 at 114818
i think you lost muscle too

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
how were you able to lose so much weight so quickly?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Too fast! :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42218
Things I’ve noticed:

I actually have a jaw, and I can see myself getting hollow cheeks. But bigonial is getting worse

I look more muscular now, despite feeling weaker my delts are starting to look 3D, abs are coming in, waist getting smaller, etc.

My hair is starting to shed and hair quality got worse. Not balding, but hair quality is just worse

Skin got clearer too, I haven’t realized how red and swollen looking I was before by bloatmaxxing
Holy shit 20kg in one month wtf did you do bro no exercise no eating?

Things I’ve noticed:

Gonna gain it all back and good render muscle growth and not optimal

Things I’ve noticed:

W