ive realized too late theyve rubbed off on me (just a rant)

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
in the past ive hated going to public places (to some degree, just like suburban public places), and school. for one reason. weakness. the aura of weakness that surrounds everything. and ive promised myself not to sulk to that level but honestly its ironically pressing to do so. im not pressured by drugs or sex but habits.

i was told by many my views of the public were toxic and pessimistically nihilist or whatever, which eventually i believed in an attempt to lighten up.
its a lie.

every time ive went to a cafe everyones on their phones and barely touch their food. your supposed to eat, and some of them take 2 bites and leave.
it just pisses me off. literally all of them on their phones, letting their muscle and bones lose density, letting their tools shape them, losing time to learn more skills
in the 1900s people were more goal-oriented, but stupid as fuck and racist. our generation has more general knowledge, but uses it stupidly. its like humans weren't built for critical thinking. the people in my agegroup are amazing at calling out problems, only to never give a solution. you see it everywhere.

i had a friend that i recently lost when i cut my hair and started to be more determined.
they said i'd changed, and i was weak. i simply dont argue or come up with roasts for people when they insult me, i leave. this guy im speaking of wants to be a fucking paratrooper-medic but he's sitting here with a dead end bluehaired chick hitting a hello kitty vape and lighting up his weed over the weekend. for someone that goes to the gym and has a decent opinion, he has shit habits.

the worst part is the kids 13-8 are short and weak as fuck. all of us were taller in their ages. its crazy to see 3-4 foot boys that are 12-13 in my highschool rn
the girls are all fat as fuck and film tiktoks 24/7 and get boned by 20/yr olds (LMFAOOOOOOO) and its crazy to see them post 5yrs later how regretful they are.

theres fanboys and femboys here, they hop on trends. i dont even pity them they disgust me. its horrible. they sit at lunch and play in eachothers hair and shit, but theres 2 fatass discord mods and 2 trailer park girls sharing a foursome in my lunch room, and it doesnt even get better from there.

the band kids join band to get out of PE, but half the class doesnt wanna actually march or play, so the teacher doesn't. lazy as hell.
theres kids fucking in the stalls, all the soaps gone, doors are broke

schools a waste of time rn, i can finish all my work by the time the teacher explains it, and im not the only one. gimmie my work, let me leave.

i grew up with adults, no friends my age ever, i can absolutely relate to (not their struggles, im still a teenager yk) but their maturity and views.
im so fortunate i grew up isolated from people my age. they're so basic too.

a large number of kids my age are growing up at my age in a sense they're already set in living basic lives. straight up basic blonde and brunette girls everyday getting coffee and preparing for normal jobs, same with the guys. whats worse is they have no muscle, not even that natural genetic shit and theyre lips/eyes/hair looks like a womans, its WEIRD. i hear them speak of "sassy guy era" 24/7 and its just indoctrinating these guys in the background to be feminine. bro just let me breathe holy fuck.

you cant have religion you cant say the word gun you cant stay silent and not talk or your emo you cant work on yourself without people leaving you and laughing you cant be stronger without dropping the weak links

i told them theyre too weak and i feel no sympathy, i told them it's their problems, i told them ways to stop, and i am only left with a small group. a pity it takes millions for only one to make an impact. they know whats oppressing them but do nothing. the funniest part is i dont follow school rules and security guards respect me still, and teachers let me be me without penalty at this point. SO WHATS STOPPING THEM. oh, wait, themselves? eh? why raise a kid to work 9/5, it makes no sense to me why would you accept that something with your dna in it fails to become so great. its not hard to be great. you just improve. i wouldnt be irked if people just tried. ive seen people break down and cry and then get up to push harder and struggle when the biggest struggle to these people is how their genshin dalies arent collected.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, deadmanwalking, hypernormie and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, bloomercel and LooksThinker
goyim society

1900s people were more goal-oriented, but stupid as fuck and racist
racism isnt bad its good you idiot. if leople were still proud of race and country and fascist they would be goal oriented but multiculturalism ruined morale. and fas ist arate enforced morality is based asf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Matheus
racism isnt bad its good you idiot. if leople were still proud of race and country and fascist they would be goal oriented but multiculturalism ruined morale. and fas ist arate enforced morality is based asf
im not racist and im goal oriented
being proud of a country just because you were born there is retarded

im not racist and im goal oriented
being proud of a country just because you were born there is retarded
multiculturalism and individualism hinders advancement and undermines our people at every moment. racist = productive . if you font love your country you wont help it youll help yourself.

They did WHAT to you?
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

multiculturalism and individualism hinders advancement and undermines our people at every moment. racist = productive . if you font love your country you wont help it youll help yourself.
i fucking hate america

i dont wanna identify with any of you degenerates

Become a writer bro, this was entertaining

every facist leader was a degenerate
not true, even if it was this wouldnt affect anything society would still have order, thats one pwrson being a degenerate rather than the entire population.

not true, even if it was this wouldnt affect anything society would still have order, thats one pwrson being a degenerate rather than the entire population.
either way i dont care enough to help a country you were right about if "i dont love my country i'd just help myself" -
i dont love my country its too screwed to be helped
and im against forcing people to do things like that its a stupid concept, not in effectiveness, but in my views forcing morale and stuff is bullshit your country should be good enough to not have to

the worst part is the kids 13-8 are short and weak as fuck. all of us were taller in their ages. its crazy to see 3-4 foot boys that are 12-13 in my highschool rn
the girls are all fat as fuck and film tiktoks 24/7 and get boned by 20/yr olds (LMFAOOOOOOO) and its crazy to see them post 5yrs later how regretful they are.
schizo brainrot larp. getting a 12-14yo girl as a 20yo man is impossible and i highly doubt they are fat

either way i dont care enough to help a country you were right about if "i dont love my country i'd just help myself" -
i dont love my country its too screwed to be helped
and im against forcing people to do things like that its a stupid concept, not in effectiveness, but in my views forcing morale and stuff is bullshit your country should be good enough to not have to
its jews subverting our morals

schizo brainrot larp. getting a 12-14yo girl as a 20yo man is impossible and i highly doubt they are fat
ive seen it

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel