Jack Black is the fattest thing to walk this earth! I hate the new Jumanji Movies, and I hate Dwayne Johnson

Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
I am very emotionally hurt by this horrible cash cowing spree Jack Black is on, does he really have no dignity left? Not even just him but its Dwayne Johnson capitalizing on Jacks morbid obesity too, even accepting this movie role he knows hes only doing it to make himself look better next to this morbid pig.

Jack Blacks obesity is basically the butt of the joke for every movie he is in now, literally this movies plot is based around him being a fat piece of crap slob who got lost in the jungle after chasing an ice cream van into it.

He better have been paid a lot of money for this terrible movie or I don't know how much more respect I can lose for Jack Black. I miss his movies like Nacho Libre so much, I remember watching it over and over again as a child with my parents.

BUT ITS NOT JUST JACK, LOOK AT THE REST OF THE CAST OF THIS FILTH RIDDEN MOVIE!
iu

Everyone knows why the cast was set up like this. Not only is this movie revolving around the fact that Jack Black is the living human form of a pig, but this movie was also made basically just to make Dwayne Johnson look like more of a gigachad in comparison to these subhumans.

Do you think The Rock really need Jack Black to make him look good in this movie? Its an entire joke, they even casted mega manlet Kevin hart in this movie to make Dwayne Johnson look even taller!

The new jumanji movies are basically just one gigachad being made look better by being put around a bunch of subhumans who he then has to save from getting lost in the jungle because they would die without his help. This is to add to him the massive hero halo to his already gigachad status.

Jumanji seriously isn't even about people being sucked into a video game, its really all just a story of how a fat subhuman followed a ice cream truck into the jungle and The Rock Johnson came to help him find his way out while bringing along his adopted black son who he can continually height mog.

In reality I am actually more angry at Dwayne Johnson because he knows this movie role will just make him look better next to the mega manlet and obese pig.
iu

Look at this! How can Jack Black even compare body wise! At least also put Jack Black on a training routine for the movie like they did with Dwayne! It was probably written in Jack Blacks contract that he needed to eat 30 Pizzas a day while in Dwayne Johnson's it was written he had to train 6 hours a day and only eat nothing but protein.

The casting directors for this movie probably just thought to themselves upon cast Dwayne that we need the exact opposite of him to cast in this movie along side to make him stand out even more. We need a short black guy to make Dwayne look even taller in comparison, and we also need the fattest most obese slob in Hollywood, a literal human pig to make Dwayne look even more healthy and muscular.

Also look at this part in the movie where they compare Jack Black to a hippo pompous throwing the subliminal messages that he is the fattest thing to walk this earth!!!
iu

This scene even started with a hippo sneaking up on him, throwing in the subliminal message diabeties is creeping up on him in real life! He has become a complete joke at this point!
iu

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS TRASH, I AM BOYCOTTING ALL NEW JACK BLACK MOVIES UNTIL HE GETS SOME DIGNITY FOR HIMSELF AND STOPS BEING A MONEY HUNGRY CASH COW!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 773, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Didn't read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
LOL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jack Black
i heard he played minecraft with pewdiepie XD

It’s not even that hard to lose weight :lul: Just stop eating fuckboy:lul:

He doesn't care keep crying for his fat belly as he fucks your onetits

Jacob Rothschild alt?

I am very emotionally hurt by this horrible cash cowing spree Jack Black is on, does he really have no dignity left? Not even just him but its Dwayne Johnson capitalizing on Jacks morbid obesity too, even accepting this movie role he knows hes only doing it to make himself look better next to this morbid pig.

Jack Blacks obesity is basically the butt of the joke for every movie he is in now, literally this movies plot is based around him being a fat piece of crap slob who got lost in the jungle after chasing an ice cream van into it.

He better have been paid a lot of money for this terrible movie or I don't know how much more respect I can lose for Jack Black. I miss his movies like Nacho Libre so much, I remember watching it over and over again as a child with my parents.

BUT ITS NOT JUST JACK, LOOK AT THE REST OF THE CAST OF THIS FILTH RIDDEN MOVIE!
iu

Everyone knows why the cast was set up like this. Not only is this movie revolving around the fact that Jack Black is the living human form of a pig, but this movie was also made basically just to make Dwayne Johnson look like more of a gigachad in comparison to these subhumans.

Do you think The Rock really need Jack Black to make him look good in this movie? Its an entire joke, they even casted mega manlet Kevin hart in this movie to make Dwayne Johnson look even taller!

The new jumanji movies are basically just one gigachad being made look better by being put around a bunch of subhumans who he then has to save from getting lost in the jungle because they would die without his help. This is to add to him the massive hero halo to his already gigachad status.

Jumanji seriously isn't even about people being sucked into a video game, its really all just a story of how a fat subhuman followed a ice cream truck into the jungle and The Rock Johnson came to help him find his way out while bringing along his adopted black son who he can continually height mog.

In reality I am actually more angry at Dwayne Johnson because he knows this movie role will just make him look better next to the mega manlet and obese pig.
iu

Look at this! How can Jack Black even compare body wise! At least also put Jack Black on a training routine for the movie like they did with Dwayne! It was probably written in Jack Blacks contract that he needed to eat 30 Pizzas a day while in Dwayne Johnson's it was written he had to train 6 hours a day and only eat nothing but protein.

The casting directors for this movie probably just thought to themselves upon cast Dwayne that we need the exact opposite of him to cast in this movie along side to make him stand out even more. We need a short black guy to make Dwayne look even taller in comparison, and we also need the fattest most obese slob in Hollywood, a literal human pig to make Dwayne look even more healthy and muscular.

Also look at this part in the movie where they compare Jack Black to a hippo pompous throwing the subliminal messages that he is the fattest thing to walk this earth!!!
iu

This scene even started with a hippo sneaking up on him, throwing in the subliminal message diabeties is creeping up on him in real life! He has become a complete joke at this point!
iu

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS TRASH, I AM BOYCOTTING ALL NEW JACK BLACK MOVIES UNTIL HE GETS SOME DIGNITY FOR HIMSELF AND STOPS BEING A MONEY HUNGRY CASH COW!!!!!!
Oh yeah true. He should definitely turn down millions of dollars cause the movie is making him look good.

Do you actually think before you type?

• WTF
Reactions: Jack Black
He is a chad

There's every chance in the world the real Jack Black is behind this post.

But here's my counterpoint: The Rock is clearly jacked, but nobody talks about how "hot" The Rock. It's only other men who obsess over The Rock. Not women. Women don't think about The Rock sexually. An old gymcel pointed that out to me and at first I couldn't believe it, but slowly I started to realize, yeah. The Rock is an action star, but not a sex symbol.

Oh yeah true. He should definitely turn down millions of dollars cause the movie is making him look good.

Do you actually think before you type?

STOP COPING IN MY THREAD!!!!
2621.jpg
iu

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
There's every chance in the world the real Jack Black is behind this post.

But here's my counterpoint: The Rock is clearly jacked, but nobody talks about how "hot" The Rock. It's only other men who obsess over The Rock. Not women. Women don't think about The Rock sexually. An old gymcel pointed that out to me and at first I couldn't believe it, but slowly I started to realize, yeah. The Rock is an action star, but not a sex symbol.

I'm familiar with Charisma On Command, but that doesn't make The Rock a sex symbol. Just a beloved person.

I'm familiar with Charisma On Command, but that doesn't make The Rock a sex symbol. Just a beloved person.
I used to believe same like you, when I heard the name Dwayne Johnson I never thought about sex. But I went on internet investigation and found too many woman worshiping him, after this it is too hard for me to think outside that after what I saw. I am sorry.