Jack Black wants to make Nacho Libre 2! Nacho Libre sequel maybe coming soon! - MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE

Outcome of this movie?

• Total voters
Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
WATCH THIS LIFEFUEL!!

This news has made me so happy! If Jack Black can make a comeback finally starring in a movie not for his obesity alone with the whole movie plot not revolving around the fact that Jack Black hasn't seen his legs in 10 years, currently being the literal fattest piece of crap to have ever fit on a cinema screen, maybe my life can get better.

When people who watch this movie later on come across me (my face looks like Jack Blacks) they can be reminded of the cool funny chubby wrestler instead the literal planet who would eat his entire family upon coming home to an empty fridge. Maybe my life can change for the better, but I have no control over this outcome, only Jack Black does.

The original Nacho Libre movie is my favourite movie of all time, this one here scene from it pisses on Dwayne Johnson's entire acting career:

So thinking hard upon this topic I realize this could go both ways... This could be really good or really bad for me, here let me explain:

Bad:
Dwayne Johnson is cast in the movie as some big honcho wrestler who comes to train Jack Black after he has let himself becoming the fattest thing to walk this earth. Basically the whole movie glorifying how Dwayne Johnson gets Jack Black back into shape so he can start wrestling again, with another TRASH movie once again revolving around how Jack Black is nothing but the human form of a pig, fattest piece of crap seen to date, who would eat your children if you left them alone with him.
iu

I DO NOT WANT THIS! I HATE DWAYNE JOHNSON! I HATE HIM SO MUCH IF HE DARES TO SHOW HIS FACE IN THIS MOVIE I WILL BE PISSED!

Good:
Jack Black loses 200lb so he can perfectly fit into the role of the character Nacho to make a stunning comeback to restore his dignity, finally making a decent movie where he wasn't given a movie contract beforehand to sign demanding he has to eat enough to maintain the size of a whale.

Upon this happening my life will get better, people will no longer think of the fat subhuman Jack Black used to, they will think of a cool chubby wrestler when they see me instead. [LifeFuel]

953d955bfc003b135ef32fdb6a1f0e25.jpg
nacho-libre.jpg
d47.jpg
Nacho-Libre.JPG

What a fatass shit subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
What a fatass shit subhuman
Currently he is the fattest thing to walk this earth, but he used to be handsome before he threw it away to become an Hollywood cash cow.

He was PSL 7:
iu
iu

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Ag
Currently he is the fattest thing to walk this earth, but he used to be handsome before he threw it away to become an Hollywood cash cow.

He was PSL 7:
iu
iu
agree. He took the personality pill

literal fattest piece of crap to have ever fit on a cinema screen, maybe my life can get better.

When people who watch this movie later on come across me (my face looks like Jack Blacks) they can be reminded of the cool funny chubby wrestler instead the literal planet who would eat his entire family upon coming home to an empty fridge. Maybe my life can change for the better, but I have no control over this outcome, only Jack Black does.

The original Nacho Libre movie is my favourite movie of all time, this one here scene from it pisses on Dwayne Johnson's entire acting career:

So thinking hard upon this topic I realize this could go both ways... This could be really good or really bad for me, here let me explain:

Bad:
Dwayne Johnson is cast in the movie as some big honcho wrestler who comes to train Jack Black after he has let himself becoming the fattest thing to walk this earth. Basically the whole movie glorifying how Dwayne Johnson gets Jack Black back into shape so he can start wrestling again, with another TRASH movie once again revolving around how Jack Black is nothing but the human form of a pig, fattest piece of crap seen to date, who would eat your children if you left them alone with him.

iu

I DO NOT WANT THIS! I HATE DWAYNE JOHNSON! I HATE HIM SO MUCH IF HE DARES TO SHOW HIS FACE IN THIS MOVIE I WILL BE PISSED!