Jake Paul is such a joke

rainzm

rainzm

shizposer

He looks like a fucking clown with all of those pose he doin.
"B-but...he's just being sarcastic" I don't care, hes a embaressment to boxing.
Can't wait to see his ass on the floor.

• +1
Reactions: reek
mike tyson is gonna beat his ass if he doesnt back out

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
mike tyson is gonna beat his ass if he doesnt back out
I hope he doesn't back out, let's see if he still has that courage inside the ring

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and reek
if the fight isnt scripted then tyson is gonna kick this retarded ape's ass

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
he's someone who doesn't have the charisma, talent, nor looks to truly make it on his own once he got out of that youtuber bubble, so he needs to ride the coattails of actual celebrities. scared insecure little man who thinks he has control of his own destiny but is just another lost soul. casualty of the modern age of social media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Ricky212, MrGlutton and 2 others
Dudes rich as fuck and has tons of clout. And he gets more bitches than any of us. I believe he is winning. Tyson still beats his ass though, LOL.

• +1
Reactions: rainzm and reek
he's someone who doesn't have the charisma, talent, nor looks to truly make it on his own once he got out of that youtuber bubble, so he needs to ride the coattails of actual celebrities. scared insecure little man who thinks he has control of his own destiny but is just another lost soul. casualty of the modern age of social media
Should've just stayed to being a youtuber

He’s Aaron Carter’s other character

this dude's really going to fight a 60 year old when he's in his 20s..

he has more money than you

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
he got that conor mcgregor pose @Bonesbonesbonesbone

he got that conor mcgregor pose @Bonesbonesbonesbone
Paul is winnin’, copers and haters literally think jake is shit when hes actually good boxer.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rainzm and traveler
Paul is winnin’, copers and haters literally think jake is shit when hes actually good boxer.
mike tyson need to do some wwe shit

as he is about to enter the ring he be like nah i cant do this but i know someone that can

then

the music hits

god gave me style god gave me grace

its hot in its hot in here

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone