Japanese Police tortures and deports nigger tiktoker back to America [Very Loud Scream][Gore]

human304

human304

Kraken
He was harrasing Japanese women and were seen asking them on live to go to Love Hotels with him. He was also seen cursing how japanese men are weak and have small penis and he will bang all their mothers and sisters.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Nick.Harte, Debetro and 21 others
Good

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 26823, Wallenberg and 8 others
Should be done to every nigger who isn't in Africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 17244 and 6 others
Why are they torturing him and putting him in all sorts of contorted positions?

Subarashii

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
Why are they torturing him and putting him in all sorts of contorted positions?
niggers are ghost species , torturing them is fun.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Jamaldickjavontus and Gonthar
He was harrasing Japanese women and were seen asking them on live to go to Love Hotels with him. He was also seen cursing how japanese men are weak and have small penis and he will bang all their mothers and sisters.

View attachment 2258834
So asking a girl our for a date is harrassment even in japan wtf

Why do Japan cucks care about there women it's a dead civilization the birth rates are irrecoverable

Passport Sisters put him up to this. He is clearly a plant sent to make all Black men look bad and if you can't see that then you're the fuckin' enemy as well

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and JackTheKnife
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE, aspiringexcel, Deprived and 5 others
whats even happening in the vid

Was this the Somali guy that went there or a different one

Should be hanged in middle of Pikachu parade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, aspiringexcel and LampPostPrime
whats even happening in the vid
Looks like torture by forcing him into various stress positions, the Asians are experts at this...

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 24712
Made me cage when they spoke to him like a little kid teasing him

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Based

Every country needs to take notes. That’s how you deal with that trashy degenerate race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, aspiringexcel and looksmaxxed
if a white old,balding manlet where to do that their would be no problem and it wouldnt be harrasment

View attachment 2258834
Wtf I love Japan.

• +1
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel and Wallenberg
Wtf I love Japan.

In fairness I can' see what the black dude in the video did (since videos don't work on .org for me), but still seems like a fucked thing to say given the title.

Can you describe the video for me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
People here obsess over individual masculinity, like who would win in a straight up hand to hand fight but east asia is a great example of the opposite, theyre individually weaker but get together and nerd maxx and efficiency maxx and group maxx and defeat the individual masculinity of whites and blacks

Alls fair in love and war. If a group of nerds make a high inhib but efficient society, and defeats the group of jocks who are low inhib and infighting it doesnt matter if the jocks wud win one on one. Humans are social species, what matters is what group wins overall

• +1
Reactions: robtical, TsarTsar444, zura and 2 others
You got a link to the backstory?

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Why did you have to call him a nigger for?

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and LampPostPrime
blacks have higher rates of rape and abusing women than any other race of men, yet feminist will never call out black men for this because contradicts the evil white male agenda

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2258834
Pov: a nigger acts like a nigger outside of jewmerica

Based japs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Michael Myers
View attachment 2259335

In fairness I can' see what the black dude in the video did (since videos don't work on .org for me), but still seems like a fucked thing to say given the title.

Can you describe the video for me?
I didn’t watch it. Title sounds based though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and bishōnenmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, aspiringexcel and bug_eye_blackcel
I didn’t watch it. Title sounds based though.
What's based about torturing and killing people? You some kind of sadist?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Typical fate of unruly foreigners in East asia. Its really not that hard to not threaten to rape ppl

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and bug_eye_blackcel
that shit is so satisfying to watch jfl he thought he was untouchable
get fucked faggot!

• +1
Unfathomably based. That's how you take care of the NQ (Nigger Question).

• +1
So asking a girl our for a date is harrassment even in japan wtf
If you think he was simply innocently asking someone on a date you clearly don't know the first thing about niggers jfl

• +1
So, who is this guy, is the same as this other black dude - he was just doing pranks...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Calling this torture and gore is a joke, I have seen shit literally 100x worse than this (not bragging about that in the slightest), it's just, this isn't aint shit.

Calling this torture and gore is a joke, I have seen shit literally 100x worse than this (not bragging about that in the slightest), it's just, this isn't aint shit.
i mean he's getting deported not fucking executed they won't do much

op just did clickbait title

So, who is this guy, is the same as this other black dude - he was just doing pranks...

the most horrific race out there. but still white people wont stop sucking niggers ass.

p.s. was checking out a bridal boudoir photography page operated by a white canadian female. all the female models are white and the guys section is all niggers. not even a single white guy present.

jfl. jews managed make an entire generation of white women hate white men.

lushandlaceboudoir.ca/

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
People here obsess over individual masculinity, like who would win in a straight up hand to hand fight but east asia is a great example of the opposite, theyre individually weaker but get together and nerd maxx and efficiency maxx and group maxx and defeat the individual masculinity of whites and blacks

Alls fair in love and war. If a group of nerds make a high inhib but efficient society, and defeats the group of jocks who are low inhib and infighting it doesnt matter if the jocks wud win one on one. Humans are social species, what matters is what group wins overall
Such an underrated post. Watching gore site make me realize this too.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Should be done to every nigger who isn't in Africa
Cope. You want to live in Liberia and are making plans to move there with your Liberian wife