Jaw > eye area broo

D

Deleted member 470

Kraken

JFL he jawmogs probably 99% of this forum and still looks like shit even if you ignore the fact that he's norwooding, those high trust feminine eyes are a death sentence

norwooding
20111121150543_original-gif.41353

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 470
His jaw is big but not good. It's too round and lacks definiton and angularity.

His eye area is trash too though. Really weird shape.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 4 others
These threads are stupid
I would rather have an average jaw and eye area then an shit jaw and excellent eye area or vice versa
A failo hurts the face more then a great feature

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Eyes are more important imo

I would rather to have average jaw with great eyes

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and DidntRead
His jaw is big but not good. It's too round and lacks definiton and angularity.

His eye area is trash too though. Really weird shape.
there are a lot of people that look good with massive but round jaws still but yeah his eye area destroys him imo

anyway this thread was more of a response to the people saying jaw can save you if your other features are mediocre but personally I wouldn't rate him more than average

Morphs were done by SansDopamine, back on lookism. The guy with the deformed eye area was planning to do some surgerymaxing with dr. Taban.

Attachments

• eye area maketh the man.gif
    eye area maketh the man.gif
    140.4 KB · Views: 17
  • tom cruise chad.jpg
    tom cruise chad.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 22
  • tom cruise cuck.png
    tom cruise cuck.png
    110 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, Pendejo and Deleted member 470

JFL he jawmogs probably 99% of this forum and still looks like shit even if you ignore the fact that he's norwooding, those high trust feminine eyes are a death sentence

Both matter.

Morphs were done by SansDopamine, back on lookism. The guy with the deformed eye area was planning to do some surgerymaxing with dr. Taban.
jesus Cruise looks so awful with a bad eye area, from slayer to "might get an average looking LTR"

If I had his jaw I'd become chad tbh

COPE he beard mog's you to oblivion

Jaw not that good tbh

Jaw is easier to fix. Injecting and mewing + peptides if you need them can make your lower third WAY better. Also if your gonial angel is good enough you can beardfraud very well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Jaw is easier to fix. Injecting and mewing + peptides if you need them can make your lower third WAY better. Also if your gonial angel is good enough you can beardfraud very well
a completely fucked jaw might be very expensive to fix but the risk is almost negligible when you compare it to surgeries done to make the eye area better

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and FatJattMofo
a completely fucked jaw might be very expensive to fix but the risk is almost negligible when you compare it to surgeries done to make the eye area better
Yes brb just detaching eye from socket and reshaping eye bones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470