Jaw fillers are revolutionary tbh

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Osteotomies are a thing of past
Only osteotomy that's worth it is genioplasty
Rest meme surgeries that include bimax , leforts are not worth it at all as they aren't made to give you an attractive face but more so of a better functioning.
With fillers you can get a sharp jawline in 20 minutes without any healing time or bizzare amounts of money.
Muh migration
All fillers transformation

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, 5'7 zoomer, SteveRogers and 4 others
is this filler only transformation? which doctor?
there is no risk of migration?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
bookmarked my fellow tall nigga

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Jaw Filler are temporary my nigga
you can't self inject fillers yourself unless you want to botched them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and rand anon

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, KING REIDYZ, JizzFarmer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Kristin and shalomnigga
i fucking hate fillers, only broke pussies get em instead of implants and osteomies

Last edited:
i fucking hate fillers, only broke pussies get em instead of implants and osteomies
r u retarded fillers are expensive as fuck

@rand anon @Kristin thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@rand anon @Kristin thoughts?
I mean I’m all for fillers- cheap and can even last years if done right

I don’t think I’d need one seeing as I have decent bone structure naturally (thank you mom’s side of family) so is probably just need buccal fat removed only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Replace fillers with implants - which don't migrate and bog you - and you got it.

I mean I’m all for fillers- cheap and can even last years if done right

I don’t think I’d need one seeing as I have decent bone structure naturally (thank you mom’s side of family) so is probably just need buccal fat removed only
ain't buccal fat removing fuck u up like when u grew up, or it's just a myth

Elab I don’t understand what ur saying
I mean cause when u age there'd be a fat loss especially in the cheeks area, so if u got that removed earlier in ur life, u won't age properly, this is from what I've read tho idk if it's legit

I mean cause when u age there'd be a fat loss especially in the cheeks area, so if u got that removed earlier in ur life, u won't age properly, this is from what I've read tho idk if it's legit
Yeah I’ve heard this too. I think it’s mostly just bluepillers fearmongering but if you’re like me and literally have too much buccal fat surely removing some won’t hurt

Most people who say “you won’t age well” mean you’ll look too hollowed out as you grow old, which I don’t think is really a big concern tbh

Yeah I’ve heard this too. I think it’s mostly just bluepillers fearmongering but if you’re like me and literally have too much buccal fat surely removing some won’t hurt

Most people who say “you won’t age well” mean you’ll look too hollowed out as you grow old, which I don’t think is really a big concern tbh
Ye it won't be a problem, I'm also like u tbh, shit fat storing genetics, even if I get down to 10% I'd never get hollow cheeks, I'm also planning on doing that surgery

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
yeah bro, no bog trust
3x.webp

Rest meme surgeries that include bimax , leforts are not worth it at all as they aren't made to give you an attractive face but more so of a better functioning.
With fillers you can get a sharp jawline in 20 minutes without any healing time or bizzare amounts of money.
Muh migration

View attachment 2624139
View attachment 2624140
View attachment 2624141
Last one is unreal

Muh migration

View attachment 2624139
View attachment 2624140
View attachment 2624141
till a girl touches his chin and it slides to the left

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker