Jaw Surgery Ascension Journey

bleachmaxxer69

bleachmaxxer69

Will stop rotting after I ascend :))
P1)
I will use this forum to update boyos regarding my hardmaxxing transformation. Specifically, my issues are mild retrognathia + maxillary prognathism, leading to an overjet of 6mm which has resulted in various practical problems along with cosmetic (recessed appearance).

I still have a few more consultations left, but in summary, they will remove some molars along with the wisdom teeth to correct my jaw via braces (applied first) and then invasive surgery. The procedure is expected to take 2.5 years in total sadly. My jaw won't shrink due to the missing teeth, but it still is a trade-off I must consider. Before and after pics will be posted later.

Either I'll ascend or die trying mfs :fuk:
:fuk:

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, kingpiin, Central Cee and 4 others
Do you have moderate/severe crowding, or why is there the need to remove premolars?

Yes I think I have some crowding. Not sure how severe it is though. Maybe that’s why they have to remove the teeth to make space

Do you have moderate/severe crowding, or why is there the need to remove premolars?
I replied to this message above smh. It’s over boyo for iqcels 😔

How old are you? I will be waiting one year for my braces to be done for surgery

P1)
I will use this forum to update boyos regarding my hardmaxxing transformation. Specifically, my issues are mild retrognathia + maxillary prognathism, leading to an overjet of 6mm which has resulted in various practical problems along with cosmetic (recessed appearance).

I still have a few more consultations left, but in summary, they will remove some molars along with the wisdom teeth to correct my jaw via braces (applied first) and then invasive surgery. The procedure is expected to take 2.5 years in total sadly. My jaw won't shrink due to the missing teeth, but it still is a trade-off I must consider. Before and after pics will be posted later.

Either I'll ascend or die trying mfs :fuk:
:fuk:
Can you send pics in dm im trying to evaluate what surgeries i need myself

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Can you send pics in dm im trying to evaluate what surgeries i need myself
Nigga I’m gonna post before and afters later on. You should get a consultation like me if you’re concerned tbh. It’s not really expensive.

Nigga I’m gonna post before and afters later on. You should get a consultation like me if you’re concerned tbh. It’s not really expensive.
How much i asked a guy and he said its 2k

How much i asked a guy and he said its 2k
I’m in Australia and it’s around 200, and even some of that may be covered I think.

Good luck. Which surgeon you going with?

• +1
if you are 18, the 2.5 will fly by and your life will be infinitely better. infinitely worth it.

I am also getting surgery this year, my ortho says I won't need braces tho which surprised me

good luck

• +1
if you are 18, the 2.5 will fly by and your life will be infinitely better. infinitely worth it.

I am also getting surgery this year, my ortho says I won't need braces tho which surprised me

good luck
Yeah hopefully it goes well. The most difficult part will just be the around one month recovery period. The rest will just be braces and soft healing ig. How old are you?

Yeah hopefully it goes well. The most difficult part will just be the around one month recovery period. The rest will just be braces and soft healing ig. How old are you?

better then starting at 30

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Reckon you will go out of country or stick to an Australian surgeon?
I’ll stay here. I think the quality is good. Also, it would be cheaper to stay and do it here.