Jaw surgery + genio(trimax) plan opinions?

AnonWillow

AnonWillow

Iron
Curious about how the movements look and what could be improved? Should I still look for palatal expansion through SARPE or a segmental lefort? Also thoughts on the genio movement/chin shape as well. I can PM more pictures with measured movements to anyone that can critically analyze.

My goals are to have a defined mandible, broad smile and improve my midface in prep for infraorbital/cheek implants.

Lose more fat.

Is the surgeon Derek? Has his "look" to the plan

Is your palate actually narrow? Your dental arch looks pretty good. Your bottom teeth have to be able to meet the width of your expanded palate somehow. Like my bottom teeth all lean inward to match my top teeth, so if my palate is expanded there's room to tilt my bottom teeth outward, but yours are much more upright. But I'm not an orthodontist so...

Is your palate actually narrow? Your dental arch looks pretty good. Your bottom teeth have to be able to meet the width of your expanded palate somehow. Like my bottom teeth all lean inward to match my top teeth, so if my palate is expanded there's room to tilt my bottom teeth outward, but yours are much more upright. But I'm not an orthodontist so...
From the incisors to the first premolars, the arch seems very pointed to me. Not sure the proper solve here.

Curious about how the movements look and what could be improved? Should I still look for palatal expansion through SARPE or a segmental lefort? Also thoughts on the genio movement/chin shape as well. I can PM more pictures with measured movements to anyone that can critically analyze.

My goals are to have a defined mandible, broad smile and improve my midface in prep for infraorbital/cheek implants.

View attachment 2254057
View attachment 2254058
View attachment 2254059
View attachment 2254060
I have similar issue and plan to get same DM me

How does it compare to this plan?

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 0
From invisible to invisible unfortunately.

also you don't need a genio, you already have a defined chin contour. It will only make shit look worse

also you don't need a genio, you already have a defined chin contour. It will only make shit look worse
I wasn't sure about the genio plan here. I was looking for some contouring and vertical lengthening more-so than forward projection. Need to fix the deep mentolabial angle.

From invisible to invisible unfortunately.
The soft tissue projection really isn't accurate. Would be having submentoplasty + potentially jaw implants too.

From the incisors to the first premolars, the arch seems very pointed to me. Not sure the proper solve here.
They can fix that with orthodontics if your palate isn't actually narrow.

They can fix that with orthodontics if your palate isn't actually narrow.
Would this just be braces? How is the lower dental changed to match an expanded upper arch from MSE/SARPE/segmental lefort usually?

Would this just be braces? How is the lower dental changed to match an expanded upper arch from MSE/SARPE/segmental lefort usually?\
Yeah, braces or invisalign I think.

Also any opinions on what's wrong with my zygoma/cheek complex? My whole maxilla feels recessed and underdeveloped.

if anyone has any references to implants for similar deficiencies, or advise on surgeons that could fix this, I'd appreciate it.
Same, my lower maxilla is forwardly grown but my upper one is reccesed/flat, i asked Pagnoni about it and he told me that i need inframalar custom implant could fix this.

Bumping this, willing to pay for analysis if anyone knowledgeable

You know it's over when even the 3d render is subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel