Jawliner gum worth it?

SH248

SH248

Iron
I hear it’s 15 times stronger than normal gum and is the strongest on the market, I bought a 6 month supply, does anyone have any experience with it?

I hear it’s 15 times stronger than normal gum and is the strongest on the market, I bought a 6 month supply, does anyone have any experience with it?
lowkey scammed

• +1
Reactions: wayme, Deleted member 33579, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Don’t buy it

Don’t buy that shit bro

regular gum works as well, so u been lowkey scammed.

Chewing is cope

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Too late already shipped, why do u say that?
It’s not worth it , u could achieve the same results just by chewing a carrot a day

Do u even looksmax bro😭 u know you have given up when everything is a “cope”
Get surgeries nigga chewing wont save your subhuman skull

I am blessed with a forwardly grown mandible, nothing wrong with improving on what’s already pretty good

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
I just want my masseter muscles to grow so I have more of a hollow cheek look
Hypertrophy of the masseter muscle will make you look bloated

• +1
Reactions: tia0505
Greycell moment its all cope buddy get surgery for your ugly face or go back to Tiktok

• +1
Reactions: tia0505
Hypertrophy of the masseter muscle will make you look bloated
You are thinking of zygomaticus major muscle along with other cheek muscles, a grown masseter muscle gives your face more even thirds and a Chad look

You are thinking of zygomaticus major muscle along with other cheek muscles, a grown masseter muscle gives your face more even thirds and a Chad look
No, if you have shitty gonions masseter hypertrophy will make you look even more subhuman

Greycell moment its all cope buddy get surgery for your ugly face or go back to Tiktok
I came from mensmaxxing and wheat waffles, you are what’s toxic about looksmaxxing, I’m far from ugly

• JFL
Reactions: zura
I came from mensmaxxing and wheat waffles, you are what’s toxic about looksmaxxing, I’m far from ugly
Greycell moment wheatwaffles jfllll

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Bro😂 no wonder you are gonna be forever alone
I fucked more girls than 99% of this forum little boy i am A 6’3.5 htn interacting with this tiktok greycells is so irritating welcome on my ignore list

victim of capitalism

I fucked more girls than 99% of this forum little boy i am A 6’3.5 htn interacting with this tiktok greycells is so irritating welcome on my ignore list
And u think I’m any different, I’m 6,6 living in college where u don’t even have to try to get sex

And u think I’m any different, I’m 6,6 living in college where u don’t even have to try to get sex
Sure buddy

scammed by tiktokers

Joined Yesterday at 3:51 AM
fuck you tiktok fag

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel
I just want my masseter muscles to grow so I have more of a hollow cheek look
it will reduce your hollow cheeks and make you look buff and bloated
stupid tiktok fag

Ok thanks for the advice

Joined Monday at 10:51 PM
Last seen Today at 1:41 AM

Mastic gum mogs

U should try mastic cum, it will give u Brad Pitt masseters
I already spent to much money on this stuff lmao, it’s pretty good though, crazy strong, I’m mainly using it to make my jaw more symmetrical because my right maseter is much more developed

I’ll give it a try, there’s no competition sadly so they can charge absurd prices
ur retarded lilbro. no competition for chewing gum? 😹

Yes it's very good if you want to get TMD

Gum is a fucking meme

Source: Me, I always right (80.86% of the time)

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Mastic > falim > jawliner gum. Jawliner is not any harder than mastic but it costs way more

Mastic > falim > jawliner gum. Jawliner is not any harder than mastic but it costs way more
Falim has BHT (synthetic preservative endocrine disrupter) so it’s a no for me.. personally I dislike the texture of mastic but it’s whatever

Falim has BHT (synthetic preservative endocrine disrupter) so it’s a no for me.. personally I dislike the texture of mastic but it’s whatever
Didn’t know that about falim, won’t be buying again. Jawliner is a lot more pleasant to use (tastes good and feels like just really hard gum instead of a pebble like mastic), price difference is crazy tho

Didn’t know that about falim, won’t be buying again. Jawliner is a lot more pleasant to use (tastes good and feels like just really hard gum instead of a pebble like mastic), price difference is crazy tho
Yeah I wish more companies made gum like jawliner so it could be cheaper but until then, I’m using jawliner