JBF is the best way to get girls

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Seriously, i see the most subhuman guys getting GFs because they were first. JBmaxxing is real because they arent ran through, dont do this if your above 18 though.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, UrGirlsMcm and Klasik01
Just be first isn’t even a theory anymore, it’s law.

Similar to right place right time theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, IMOGYOU, Moggedbyevery1 and 6 others
Just be first isn’t even a theory anymore, it’s law.

Similar to right place right time theory.
i mean it's good to lose virginity early, but it basically never lasts after that so its kinda useless as a legit strat

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i mean it's good to lose virginity early, but it basically never lasts after that so its kinda useless as a legit strat
can u reply to this with my old PFP i lost the picture

you know the one always spam

• +1
can u reply to this with my old PFP i lost the picture

you know the one always spam
Yvr

• +1
3981668 Screenshot 2024 02 26 131426

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, TechnoBoss, soover4me and 1 other person
This is more effective when you’re older though cause JBs like older more experienced guys

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
This is more effective when you’re older though cause JBs like older more experienced guys
Over if you're over 20. Most jb girls desire guys between 16-19, girls that are 1 to 3 years younger. I never had a teenager girlfriend and I regret it (I could'nt get one).

Yeah it's easier to brainwash/manipulate when you are first tbh.

They have 0 outside influence most of the time.

It's super rare seeing JB unless shes religious or something since most kids are on tiktok at 12 and get flooded with hot dudes
Seriously, i see the most subhuman guys getting GFs because they were first. JBmaxxing is real because they arent ran through, dont do this if your above 18 though.

i need a femcel right about now

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
Yeah it's easier to brainwash/manipulate when you are first tbh.

They have 0 outside influence most of the time.

It's super rare seeing JB unless shes religious or something since most kids are on tiktok at 12 and get flooded with hot dudes

I will be doing this as an 18 year old JFL girls were dating 20 year olds when we were 15 fuck playing by the rules

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
I will be doing this as an 18 year old JFL girls were dating 20 year olds when we were 15 fuck playing by the rules
holy shit based

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm