JBmaxxers need to learn from jews how to wear pedo badge with pride.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Legend says, that jewish fur hats originated when jews were forced to wear animal tails, as sign of jew, and by it to be humiliated. The Jews responded in a trollish way, and instead of just simple animal tails, they started to wear fancy hats, made of animal fur. By doing this, instead of being humiliated by a sign of being jew, wearing animals hats became sign of pride and honor.

JBmaxxers share a similar conundrum. ‘You’re a pedo’, say the haters, who refuse to listen to scientific definitions which define us as really just ephebophiles and hebephiles, that we not atracted sexually to prepubescent children, but teens/preteens. It’s pointless to try prove our truth, instead better let it go. Those are children, and we are pedos, and take name of pedo as sign of honor.

YES, I AM PEDOPHILE, AND PROUD OF IT.

And, as pedophile, I wouldn’t mind for pedophilia to be legalised, not only because what is personally necessary for me, that is ephebophilia and hebephilia, but that real one too, to piss off the haters.

Fuck you.

@dimorphism @Sprinkles @MoggerGaston @joeveniro @Napoleon de Geso

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, SidharthTheSlayer, scrunchables and 15 others
Chris Hansen GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, capybara, GabachoCopium and 2 others
I am pedo and proud

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, IAMNOTANINCEL, capybara and 9 others
I wish I could say things in this thread but if I get one more warning and I will be a donzo...

@Manletmachine @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
This is the high iq users this forum lacks these times

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and LowTrust
@Makhachev @gigaslayer @JBcollector @Reformed @LowTrust

Pedo pride worldwide

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Reformed
@Makhachev @gigaslayer @JBcollector @Reformed @LowTrust

Pedo pride worldwide
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party. Anything said on this account is likely satire and not meant to be taken seriously, I am not responsible for anything said or done on this account and I am not associated with this IP address.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Aladin
Think the world minor attracted person is much better

As pedo has to much negative baggage
They only use it to shame old men into not dating young girls even above 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
Is 16. Minor /child maybe IDC I'm attracted to it as a adult male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
Think the world minor attracted person is much better

As pedo has to much negative baggage
They only use it to shame old men into not dating young girls even above 18
Nope MAP is for real pedos.

Mentally crippled by lonely teen tears

I wouldn’t mind for pedophilia to be legalised
I would, if it's legalized then there would be no incentive to become part of the 1% where you can easily get away with it, and it wouldn't even be that special if every 1 in 20 guys is doing the same shit and allowed to

• WTF
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
I thought this was a self improvement forum

• Ugh..
Reactions: LowTrust
What I don’t understand is how can it be a positive thing if supposed bad people were wearing it?

Also, I don’t like the misusage of terms. I don’t agree that 17 year olds or other teenagers are “children.”

Westerners have no morals. They have problems with teenagers marrying other teenagers, yet they have no problems with teens having pre-marital sex with each other.

How disgusting is that? How can I support a thing such as “age of consent” which bars 17 year olds from doing the right thing? Instead, they have to wait until 18. A 17 year old can’t marry, but they’re free to have sex? Yuck.

What else do I expect from a godless society. But what is bad when Islamic countries follow suit and change their laws to appease westerners. All in exchange for $$$.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885 and horizontallytall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back