Jealous normies ratings make this site useless for rating

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I’ve seen many guys here who are chadlites or even chads getting rated as sub5s and some literally disgusting guys getting replies like “you have potential bro.” or “just fix your skin”

I’ve never seen a rating here where guys actually rate some 7/10 guy+ (on irl scale not psl scale) as a solid looking guy. Its pathetic. Chadlites get replies like “its over.”
I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and realised that rating strangers as ugly eventhough they are attractive is the biggest cope here.

The only thing how to know if you are attractive or not is just by using Tinder and getting matches or going to nighclub and pulling girls cuz otherwise you will be used as a tool for some guy to fulfill his ego.

And no I dont cope, I’ve never been rated anywhere and I have no success with girls so I am not attractive and I know it but making solid looking guys feel insecure is literally disgusting behaviour from jealous, unattractive copers here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, icedancer, jflsnowdzz and 5 others
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
over when u cant tell when someones being sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and alpine
first of all, why the fuck you have that super faggot gay ass nigga krystian as pfp? he's literally the most faggoiet gayest faggot and the ugliest out of his prettyboy group

second of all, ratings from MEN in a AUTISTIC forum where PEOPLE DO NOT INTERACT with others and only WORLD POINT OF VIEW IS REDDIT STORIES AND AMNESIA SLAY STORIES do not FUCKING MATTER

RATINGS IN GENERAL DO NOT MATTER, it's either you're ugly unattractive you get no girls, you're average, you get a few attention here and there or you're attracitve and get girls

YOUR RATING IRL IS HOW GIRLS TREAT YOU AND HOW THEY INTERACT WITH YOU, UNLESS YOU ARE GAY AND WANNA SEE IF MEN WANNA FUCK YOU ON HERE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 31944
I’ve seen many guys here who are chadlites or even chads getting rated as sub5s and some literally disgusting guys getting replies like “you have potential bro.” or “just fix your skin”

I’ve never seen a rating here where guys actually rate some 7/10 guy+ (on irl scale not psl scale) as a solid looking guy. Its pathetic. Chadlites get replies like “its over.”
I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and realised that rating strangers as ugly eventhough they are attractive is the biggest cope here.

The only thing how to know if you are attractive or not is just by using Tinder and getting matches or going to nighclub and pulling girls cuz otherwise you will be used as a tool for some guy to fulfill his ego.

And no I dont cope, I’ve never been rated anywhere and I have no success with girls so I am not attractive and I know it but making solid looking guys feel insecure is literally disgusting behaviour from jealous, unattractive copers here
Show me those "Chad-lites".

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, aBetterMii, Allornothing and 1 other person
Show me those "Chad-lites".

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Send those chadlites that got what you claims they got

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and St.TikTokcel
I agree. That’s why normies like Gandy and Chico are worshipped here and blonde stereotypical chads from football teams are rated as ‘HTNs’. Dont listen to this site, just look at people who have success with women and copy their looks

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Lethbridge and Lebgfinal
I agree. That’s why normies like Gandy and Chico are worshipped here and blonde stereotypical chads from football teams are rated as ‘HTNs’. Dont listen to this site, just look at people who have success with women and copy their looks
and LTNS like me get simped on my forum homosexuals and infalte my rating, meanwhile my appeal to girls is in the negatives

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 29167 and Reformed
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
and LTNS like me get simped on my forum homosexuals and infalte my rating, meanwhile my appeal to girls is in the negatives
I agree now after running u on yubo. Only way to test appeal is to ask foids / run yourself on dating apps

I agree now after running u on yubo. Only way to test appeal is to ask foids / run yourself on dating apps
People here act like i just say im ltn. Ive tried every big dating app before, ive slid into dms, social maxxed a lil, cold approached.

I KNOW i amLTN because ive TRIED COUNTLESS times with girls in all manner of ways, and have no luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Reformed