Jeff Seid has always been blackpilled

Eh Jeff seid if he were pilled actual black pilled he’d realize he has no harmony and is kinda ugly due to strong features all together. It’s like zherka stated zyzz and Jeff are shredded with aesthetic physiques but they’re fucking ugly whores in races who look like garbage.

mogs the shit out of david laid
I’d argue most women who have pretty faces and aren’t ethnic desperate for whites would pick David over Jeff

He is 5'10
There’s no actual number or valid measurement to prove anything so it’s all based on your opinion
still fucked 300+ women and was never a loser unless he was trolling
no way your implying that Sam fucking Sulek has fucked 300+ women 😭😭😭, I wouldn’t be surprised if that guy hasn’t even had his first kiss 💀

Eh Jeff seid if he were pilled actual black pilled he’d realize he has no harmony and is kinda ugly due to strong features all together. It’s like zherka stated zyzz and Jeff are shredded with aesthetic physiques but they’re fucking ugly whores in races who look like garbage.
I 100% disagree with you, in fact that was one of the most awful takes I’ve ever heard in my life.

I don’t have anything against you and I am certainly not trying to argue from this point on but just let that be known

I 100% disagree with you, in fact that was one of the most awful takes I’ve ever heard in my life.

I don’t have anything against you and I am certainly not trying to argue from this point on but just let that be known
You’re a retard anyway. If you look at the women he got with they’re legit ugly. Because female gaze doesn’t like Jeff seid. Show a decent looking girl a pic of Jeff and then a HTN like some skinny rapper (central cee) I guarantee you they’ll pick central cee since Jeff doesn’t have facial harmony. He has good features alone but because of how they sit on his face he just looks like squidward which turns off women.

You’re a retard anyway. If you look at the women he got with they’re legit ugly. Because female gaze doesn’t like Jeff seid. Show a decent looking girl a pic of Jeff and then a HTN like some skinny rapper (central cee) I guarantee you they’ll pick central cee since Jeff doesn’t have facial harmony. He has good features alone but because of how they sit on his face he just looks like squidward which turns off women.
I’m sorry I offended you but I absolutely disagree with everything your saying and don’t care to argue

True 6.5 PSL + 1 in a 100K frame.

he used to larp as 6’0. He may just be a weak 5’10 carried by tall shoes tbh

6.5 lol he’s 5-5.5

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, lebesgue and ElTruecel
6.5 lol he’s 5-5.5
Lol he’s 5.5 PSL if everyone looked like Vinnie Hacker. Wtf bro he’s legit the stereotypical archetype of a chad. He’s definitely 6.5 psl he has no significant flaws that drop him to 5.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice, zan and Clouds006
Lol he’s 5.5 PSL if everyone looked like Vinnie Hacker. Wtf bro he’s legit the stereotypical archetype of a chad. He’s definitely 6.5 psl he has no significant flaws that drop him to 5.5 PSL
Exactly, he is the literal fucking embodiment of a chad 💀

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and ElTruecel
I have never seen anyone mog that nigga it's crazy

I’m sorry I offended you but I absolutely disagree with everything your saying and don’t care to argue
Not offended dude. Theres literal evidence a dude with his physique should be with insane tier women but even stacylites don’t like dudes like him since he’s obsessed with himself AND SHOWS IT. Women don’t like that why because they want the attention not the other way around. A guy like Chico can have all the attention but they won’t be bothered by it because he doesn’t come off as a self narcy autist. Jeff is 99th percentile male gaze not female gaze. His face again has good features ALONE. Together the way they sit on his face makes him look like handsome squidward. Dude is ugly because of his nose, small eyes and hypermasculine jaw. Harmony isn’t there. He even tried to walkway model but failed badly since they don’t want a guy like home there.

I have never seen anyone mog that nigga it's crazy
The thing that makes him the perfect chad is not just his face but mostly his body

He arguably has the most desirable physique of all time

Most of the psl gods on here are skinny twinks and if you were to put one of them shirtless next to prime Jeff Seid at the club, despite maybe having a little higher psl they would still get mogged badly due to the immense body halo that Jeff has + already arguably being a psl god himself.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, ElTruecel and PsychoDsk
Not offended dude. Theres literal evidence a dude with his physique should be with insane tier women but even stacylites don’t like dudes like him since he’s obsessed with himself AND SHOWS IT. Women don’t like that why because they want the attention not the other way around. A guy like Chico can have all the attention but they won’t be bothered by it because he doesn’t come off as a self narcy autist. Jeff is 99th percentile male gaze not female gaze. His face again has good features ALONE. Together the way they sit on his face makes him look like handsome squidward. Dude is ugly because of his nose, small eyes and hypermasculine jaw. Harmony isn’t there. He even tried to walkway model but failed badly since they don’t want a guy like home there.
I’m not reading allat 😭

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I’m not reading allat 😭
Prove me wrong brah. Put up a dude like central cee or some other chadlite like vinnie hacker. Hell even put low t t chalamet. I bet they’d get more interest that seid

It couldn’t be anymore obvious that Jeff Seid has always been blackpilled or atleast known about lookism.

I mean just look at these horrific mogs, it’s so fucking obvious that he knows exactly what he is doing jfl 💀

Quite possibly my favorite human, fucking love this guy
So trying to look good in pics means your aware of lookism? Get a fucking brain newgen

Prove me wrong brah. Put up a dude like central cee or some other chadlite like vinnie hacker. Hell even put low t t chalamet. I bet they’d get more interest that seid
Cool

Attachments

• IMG_5963.jpeg
    IMG_5963.jpeg
    825.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5957.jpeg
    IMG_5957.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5962.jpeg
    IMG_5962.jpeg
    841.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5961.jpeg
    IMG_5961.jpeg
    584.9 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• IMG_5963.jpeg
    IMG_5963.jpeg
    825.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5957.jpeg
    IMG_5957.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5962.jpeg
    IMG_5962.jpeg
    841.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5961.jpeg
    IMG_5961.jpeg
    584.9 KB · Views: 0
There’s no actual number or valid measurement to prove anything so it’s all based on your opinion

no way your implying that Sam fucking Sulek has fucked 300+ women 😭😭😭, I wouldn’t be surprised if that guy hasn’t even had his first kiss 💀
zyzz bro not sam sulek

Attachments

• IMG_5978.jpeg
    IMG_5978.jpeg
    447.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5980.jpeg
    IMG_5980.jpeg
    466.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5981.jpeg
    IMG_5981.jpeg
    899.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5984.jpeg
    IMG_5984.jpeg
    593.1 KB · Views: 0
can u edit yourself in there kissing jeff the mogger?
When are you going to realize that I am blatantly ignoring you and don’t care about your opinions, I am obviously biased as shit

When are you going to realize that I am blatantly ignoring you and don’t care about your opinions, I am obviously biased as shit
make the edit brah, jeff the mogger is waiting for fuark simp to get mogged

5.5 is model tier and an amazing face

6.5 is 2 in a billion lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
5.5 is model tier and an amazing face
5.5 is a chadlite. 5 PSL Is HTN. 5.5 Is like top 1% so like 1 in 100 probably a bit rarer
6.5 is 2 in a billion lmao
No lol Thats 7.5 PSL. 6.5 PSL Is like gigachad or solid chad tier.
Refer here.
Average person or a MTN is 4 PSL aka 50% of the population 1 in 2.

Seid was always lean and build even as a teen but man that hairstyle is gay asf he unironically needs a better haircut

Bc bitches don't like muscles
Muscles are attractive if the face is attractive, as for your take in general it is absolute dogshit, Jeff Seid has pictures with solid women and not so solid women, he is just a party animal who fucks anything that walks. So the real answer is — low standards