• 1690167950638.png
    1690167950638.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon
>tfw when not a new york jewish famous movie artist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
They got married in 1999, they probably have kids older than you.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Aypo129
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and OldRooster
They got married in 1999, they probably have kids older than you.
they didn't get married

she still looks decent in her 40s though

shoshanna-floral-dress-800x599.jpg

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Lethbridge, OldRooster and 1 other person
they didn't get married

she still looks decent in her 40s though

shoshanna-floral-dress-800x599.jpg
This is some alternative time line shit. I remember the story being that they met at the gym, shortly after she had gotten married to another guy. And that the scandal was that she was married when they started dating, not that she was 17 as the wikipedia article states. Some fuckery going on. But I suppose I could just be confusing the 2 women, and that it was his now wife that he met at the gym right after her honeymoon.

In August 1998, while at a Reebok Sports Club, Seinfeld met Jessica Sklar, a public relations executive for Tommy Hilfiger who had just returned from a three-week honeymoon in Italy with then-husband Eric Nederlander, a theatrical producer and scion of a theater-owning family. Unaware of Sklar's marital status, Seinfeld invited her out. When Sklar eventually told Seinfeld about her relationship situation, she said, "I told him I didn't think this was the right time for me to be involved with anybody." Two months later, Sklar filed for divorce and continued dating Seinfeld. The pair married on December 25, 1999

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
you seen the Arab beauty al Pacino been sleeping with?

fucking gorgeous. I love Arabs

• +1
you seen the Arab beauty al Pacino been sleeping with?

fucking gorgeous. I love Arabs

Long face like but damn pacino is still running at 83 while users here having ed at 19

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
This is some alternative time line shit. I remember the story being that they met at the gym, shortly after she had gotten married to another guy. And that the scandal was that she was married when they started dating, not that she was 17 as the wikipedia article states. Some fuckery going on.
That was the woman he married in 99. He dated this girl earlier.

• +1
View attachment 2337605
Long face like but damn pacino is still running at 83 while users here having ed at 19
They had a kid, which is pretty fucked up, imo. Like why the fuck would you want your kid to grow up worrying his dad is gonna die of old age at any moment?

• Woah
They had a kid, which is pretty fucked up, imo. Like why the fuck would you want your kid to grow up worrying his dad is gonna die of old age at any moment?
Damn i actually read the news
A kid at 83 whoa
Pacino either is hiding something or this kid is getting a batman origin story