Jestermaxxing for the looksmax crowd. Rate my upper body.

D

Deleted member 12002

Kraken
Daddy James is getting to be fatter. Rate daddy's upper body. If you don't want to sit through all the bullsh*t just skip toward the end of the video where I take off my shirt.

@BigJimsWornOutTires (I know you'll love this one)
@Detona
@Vermilioncore
@isis_Bleach
@Thompsonz
@EdgarAllenPoet
@Lord-Arthur_17
@Wallenberg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan, eduardkoopman, Wallenberg and 11 others
I
Daddy James is getting to be fatter. Rate daddy's upper body. If you don't want to sit through all the bullsh*t just skip toward the end of the video where I take off my shirt.

@Detona
@Vermilioncore
@isis_Bleach
@Thompsonz
@EdgarAllenPoet
@Lord-Arthur_17
@Wallenberg

m getting fatter too 185 lb 6’2 the other day innit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 12002

@Detona
@Vermilioncore
@isis_Bleach
@Thompsonz
@EdgarAllenPoet
@Lord-Arthur_17
@Wallenberg

Looksmax/10

HAT INDOORS?
WTF
BEYONDOVER/2

How is @Jamesothy jr doing?
I suggest making more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
oh wait, you r not married or u r not planning to?
I'm married. I'm just too mean though for any woman to think she could ever divorce me.

@Vermilioncore know's what I'm talking about. He's got a good sense. His feelings about these sorts of things are right.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 15827
How is @Jamesothy jr doing?
I suggest making more
He's getting more and more developed every day. Speaking Chinese now. Points at everything asking "Sha?" (什么? "what's that?")

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 3828
He's getting more and more developed every day. Speaking Chinese now. Points at everything asking "Sha?" (什么? "what's that?")
You think it's too soon to get him on roids and HGH?

I'm married. I'm just too mean though for any woman to think she could ever divorce me.

@Vermilioncore know's what I'm talking about. He's got a good sense. His feelings about these sorts of things are right.
since when women are intimidated in 2022? wtf did you marry your grandma or some shit? they have rights nowadays too yknow

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You think it's too soon to get him on roids and HGH?
I'm not gonna do that. But yeah. It would be way to soon.

IMG 20220628 062152

Here's a chart from his 10 month appointment today. According to the WHO he's taller than 97% of babies his age.

I'm not too worried. I'm 6ft and my wife is 5'4. Her father is taller than me.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 3828
I'm not gonna do that. But yeah. It would be way to soon.

View attachment 1756479

Here's a chart from his 10 month appointment today. According to the WHO he's taller than 97% of babies his age.

I'm not too worried. I'm 6ft and my wife is 5'4. Her father is taller than me.
he's gonna need every milimiter:blackpill:
I hope he's getting breasfed too

@Jamesothy I don't want to see him posting here

• +1

@Detona
@Vermilioncore
@isis_Bleach
@Thompsonz
@EdgarAllenPoet
@Lord-Arthur_17
@Wallenberg

That's the way I felt for the past few weeks. Fat and distasteful. My body fat was at a brutal obesity level of 15%. Ugh. I felt corporation has won and defeated me. But a voice, of many, screamed inside my head, "Not today, sir! You will fight! You will conquer! You will be less bodyfat by next month!" And so I began.

Sylvester Stallone Movie GIF by Rocky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 12002
since when women are intimidated in 2022? wtf did you marry your grandma or some shit? they have rights nowadays too yknow
How are rights gonna protect anyone from someone who's patient and determined to.......nevermind.

Anybody who's close enough to me understands that when it comes to certain things I don't play by the same rules that most people in society take for granted. I don't even gotta say anything. My values aren't the same. Anyways, I was very careful in choosing a wife. From a young age I knew I'd have to be if I ever got married.

Anyways, I can promise you one thing. I will never get divorce raped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
That's the way I felt for the past few weeks. Fat and distasteful. My body fat was at a brutal obesity level of 15%. Ugh. I felt corporation has won and defeated me. But a voice, of many, screamed inside my head, "Not today, sir! You will fight! You will conquer! You will be less bodyfat by next month!" And so I began.

Sylvester Stallone Movie GIF by Rocky
I'm gonna get fatter.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I'm gonna get fatter.
You gotta do what you gotta do. Me, on the other hand, I have to stay in top-notch shape. Not my choice. If it was up to me, I would smoke weed all day, and binge on scifies while shoving popcorn and sweets into my mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Moggie
If it was up to me, I would smoke weed all day, and binge on scifies while shoving popcorn and sweets into my mouth.
This is the life that beckies get that we dont, kinda sad shit, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

mirin you keeping track of his growth curve. hope he doesn't fall off like I did

• +1
Unvaxxed low T cuck pheno

This is the life that beckies get that we dont, kinda sad shit, it is what it is
young becks and stacies. but when that metabolism slows down, those thunder thighs burst. unlike men, we can fight that shit off, if we want. women, on the other hand, have much more difficulty. so when i see younger hotties i used to fuck on a weekend deal eating what they want, i know how that shit ends. i still get the messages from used-to-be stacies, now landwhales, "Hey Jim! Long time no see. Wanna hang out?"

block.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 12002 and Moggie
young becks and stacies. but when that metabolism slows down, those thunder thighs burst.
Metabolism is a meme it doesnt make much of a difference, they just get lazy and do not adjust their calories based on their bodys recomposing to fat instead of muscle due to no exercise and shit diet, having children leads women to cope with muh I need more calories for the baby, if the baby is max 4 kilos and you gain 20 during the pregnancy where did it go numb nuts jfl.

My mum has always said you can tell when a woman will be fat when they are older if they have flabby or pudgy arms even when they are normal or low body weight. My mum knew people like this where skinny but had fat in arms and they became fat when they got older.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 12002
That popcorn mogs. My dad always gets it when I see him. I don’t blame you guys, it’s good as fuck. But nothing beats movie theater popcorn. Throw some butter on that shit and munch away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 12002
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes and Daqirius
What did your mother create then? You know he'll get more than you ever will right?
JFL ITS OVER BUDDY BOYO IT NEVER BEGAN COPE GET MOGGED BY CHICO 7 PSL

100% full asian baby