Jesus how much can those incel idiots cope

Status
Not open for further replies.
IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
https://incels.is/threads/unpopular-opinion-its-not-80-20-its-more-like-98-2.116750/

No surprises that thread creator is boards king idiot of cope MyLifeIsTrash

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and mido the slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel, heroinfather and 8 others
keep crying for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel, heroinfather and 3 others
They are right tbh. Very few men have easy sex from tinder. 50-70% never get a genuine sexual reply. Another 20% fuck up somehow. Only like 2% (1 in 50 dudes) legit slay on tinder. I have used different chads and the difference is incredible.
Some men are more sexual than others in the eyes of women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329, The Dude Abides, heroinfather and 2 others
It’s 100/0

Sex doesn’t exist it’s just smoke in mirrors

Women get pregnant by air

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1329, The Dude Abides and RichardSpencel
They are right tbh. Very few men have easy sex from tinder. 50-70% never get a genuine sexual reply. Another 20% fuck up somehow. Only like 2% (1 in 50 dudes) legit slay on tinder. I have used different chads and the difference is incredible.
Some men are more sexual than others in the eyes of women.
Most couples didn't meet with Tinder though lol are you as stupid as they are
It’s 100/0

Only legit comment tbh

He is right, its 1/99 now.
Others just get occasional sex.
Why on earth would a girl who tasted tyrones/chads dick go with an average or above average dude?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, GenericChad1444 and kobecel
He is right, its 1/99 now.
Others just get occasional sex.
Why on earth would a girl who tasted tyrones/chads dick go with an average or above average dude?
Nah its 0/100

youre an idiot

Foids are ok fucking 1 guy out 100. Keep coping
If you think 99 guys out of 100 are incel you're the one who's a coping retard

If you think 99 guys out of 100 are incel you're the one who's a coping retard
I didnt say 99% are incels. But the girls who tried chads cock are already in 1/99 mindset. How many years do we have when all foids would become like that, and the speed that is happening is very fast. I bet its 3-5y at most, when 99% of women will be like that, going solely for chads.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I didnt say 99% are incels. But the girls who tried chads cock are already in 1/99 mindset. How many years do we have when all foids would become like that, and the speed that is happening is very fast. I bet its 3-5y at most, when 99% of women will be like that, going solely for chads.
Nice numbers and stats there, I see you pulled them directly from your ass

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Nice numbers and stats there, I see you pulled them directly from your ass
Acc to stats of some dating app, its the top 1% of males that has access to 99% of all females, and matches with them. It fuckin implies that top1% of males can potentially satisfy all foids. The only problem now is that not all women went for that 1% guy, cuz they are pretty rare, or that dude just ignored them after a match, so they went for average looking dude.
Those foids who went after top 1% dude will never go back, they better wait for a year before having sex again.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Acc to stats of some dating app, its the top 1% of males that has access to 99% of all females, and matches with them. It fuckin implies that top1% of males can potentially satisfy all foids. The only problem now is that not all women went for that 1% guy, cuz they are pretty rare, or that dude just ignored them after a match, so they went for average looking dude.
Those foids who went after top 1% dude will never go back, they better wait for a year before having sex again.
That's pretty stupid. Most women do have capability of realism.

It's like saying all us want top instagram models or actresses, yeah it's true. But most guys here would settle for realistically much less.

That's pretty stupid. Most women do have capability of realism.

It's like saying all us want top instagram models or actresses, yeah it's true. But most guys here would settle for realistically much less.
Males are ready to fuck almost anything. JFL at u not studying the technical evolutionary arguments.
Females go for top males and are ok with that. Plenty of reasons to that.
I am not saying they are not realists, they are designed to for top males ideally unless u force them to abandon their true nature using some societal norms and rules. They are ok fucking only 1% of males. 3-5y and we are screwed

Males are ready to fuck almost anything. JFL at u not studying the technical evolutionary arguments.
Females go for top males and are ok with that. Plenty of reasons to that.
I am not saying they are not realists, they are designed to for top males ideally unless u force them to abandon their true nature using some societal norms and rules. They are ok fucking only 1% of males. 3-5y and we are screwed
Do you spend alot of time in your basement? I see many couples, and these guys are not even in top 20%. Couples with kids too.

20/80 is slightly nearer to the truth imo.

Do you spend alot of time in your basement? I see many couples, and these guys are not even in top 20%. Couples with kids too.

20/80 is slightly nearer to the truth imo.
Every young male I know (except for me) close enough has or had a gf. So what?
The current situation now is that the rate at which foids taste chads cock and never return back are increasing. Look at any research which shows that some % of males is virgin now, or that it was 10x easier to find a gf. The reason to that is that some girls just decided to leave the dating pool and go only for chads cock carousel, by chads I mean 6psl+ dudes. Look around buddy boyo.

Every young male I know (except for me) close enough has or had a gf. So what?
The current situation now is that the rate at which foids taste chads cock and never return back are increasing. Look at any research which shows that some % of males is virgin now, or that it was 10x easier to find a gf. The reason to that is that some girls just decided to leave the dating pool and go only for chads cock carousel, by chads I mean 6psl+ dudes. Look around buddy boyo.
Female virginity also is increasing. 6+ psl? A minute ago you said 1/99 lol its these stupid hyperbole I cant stand

Female virginity also is increasing. 6+ psl? A minute ago you said 1/99 lol its these stupid hyperbole I cant stand
female virginity? - cope, they are fucking from 12yo straight with chads.
6psl is top2%. for me.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Extra Chromosome
female virginity? - cope, they are fucking from 12yo straight with chads.
6psl is top2%. for me.
Your same data that showed male virginity rising also showed female virginity rising also, albeit not as quickly

along with rest your dumb post thanks for showing yourself as a coping retard ?

Your same data that showed male virginity rising also showed female virginity rising also, albeit not as quickly

along with rest your dumb post thanks for showing yourself as a coping retard ?
cry for incels more
waiting for u to make a reddit thread on our convo :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
soy boy

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
Jesus how much can those incel idiots cope.

No surprises that thread creator is boards king idiot of cope icecutter.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, kobecel, The Dude Abides and 2 others
It’s 100/0

Inceloids have a cartoonish exaggeration of hypergamy because they do not count normie relathionships as "proper" relationships at all. They expect their love life to look something out of a american 1980s coming of age film (something I am also guilty of expecting). They are afraid of the reality they claim to be blackpilled on -- That normie relathionshops do not look like fucking Victorian erotic novel. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer and Extra Chromosome
Inceloids have a cartoonish exaggeration of hypergamy because they do not count normie relathionships as "proper" relationships at all. They expect their love life to look something out of a american 1980s coming of age film (something I am also guilty of expecting). They are afraid of the reality they claim to be blackpilled on -- That normie relathionshops do not look like fucking Victorian erotic novel. JFL.

kys

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
t. nigger who spams retarded text fantasy threads

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and heroinfather
I remember reading these bizarre views back when I was unbanned on incels forum, I thought maybe it was out of touch 40 something year olds with these views. Surprise surprise it turned out to be stupid youngcels that never actually go outside to witness real life instead they take these ancient views from 20 yrs ago from dwelling in basement.

I remember reading these bizarre views back when I was unbanned on incels forum, I thought maybe it was out of touch 40 something year olds with these views. Surprise surprise it turned out to be stupid youngcels that never actually go outside to witness real life instead they take these ancient views from 20 yrs ago from dwelling in basement.
Why don't you post this on IT to get upsoys?
This is useless here.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dodt, kobecel and 3 others
Why don't you post this on IT to get upsoys?
This is useless here.
Nah its not useless, as you can see at least one or 2 ppl agree with me (not basement dwelling autists)

Nah its not useless, as you can see at least one or 2 ppl agree with me (not basement dwelling autists)
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a basement dwelling autist.
My point is that you didn't change and will never change the point of view of anyone here. And you will get 100s of "not basement dwelling autists" who would agree with you on IT as well.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Ritalincel, kobecel and 4 others
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a basement dwelling autist.
My point is that you didn't change and will never change the point of view of anyone here. And you will get 100s of "not basement dwelling autists" who would agree with you on IT as well.
Nah IT would be more like "20/80 isn't real, it's 50/50 and it will always be that way"

I think 20/80 is near truth of what's going on, what I don't like is stupid reverse incel copes E.g. It's worse than 20/80, it's much worse now (it's a little bit worse now but probably you would have been incel 20 yrs ago also), Tinder is real life idiots, the majority of guys are incel, these are copes and they're stupid ones

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Nah IT would be more like "20/80 isn't real, it's 50/50 and it will always be that way"

I think 20/80 is near truth of what's going on, what I don't like is stupid reverse incel copes E.g. It's worse than 20/80, it's much worse now (it's a little bit worse now but probably you would have been incel 20 yrs ago also), Tinder is real life idiots, the majority of guys are incel, these are copes and they're stupid ones
Or, you could use your head, and they are either trolling/ using hyperbole to prove a point how hard the dating game is you actual autist

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
we are living in a clown world up is down, down is up. People live in denial.

* HONK *

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I get what icecutter is trying to say. I don't see the point however. I suspect most true hermits know on some level that their worldview is a product of isolation and usually very exaggerated/hysterical , but well it is what it is

t. nigger who spams retarded text fantasy threads

If my romantic escapades trigger your ass I should remind you that we're on a looksmaxxing site, hence the fucking name. Many of us still believe in ascending at some point. You have other incel subs on which you can rot in peace.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
If my romantic escapades trigger your ass I should remind you that we're on a looksmaxxing site, hence the fucking name. Many of us still believe in ascending at some point. You have other incel subs on which you can rot in peace.
Fucking cage cage.
If you think your experiences are a """romantic escapade"""" then off to fucking rooshv forums you brainlet testiclet nigger.
You have other incel subs on which you can rot in peace.
Lil_KINJA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, RichardSpencel and heroinfather
broooooooootal

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Fucking cage cage.
If you think your experiences are a """romantic escapade"""" then off to fucking rooshv forums you brainlet testiclet nigger.

Lil_KINJA
has he posted face before?

Status
Not open for further replies.