Jesus was the ultimate mogger

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
A true psl god sent to those times.

No wonder he accumulated so many orbiters when his forward growth alone and robust skull could cure desease.

Just more proof of the power of mog

C1C059A6 D261 42AB 975D BAF7228C1EA9

Such a supreme chad that even nowadays he’d be walking down runways and back then with all the 5’4 avarage height ugly ogre Jews, 6’4 8psl Jesus was a mogging machine

The romans had to kill him due to mog alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, tasmanian devil, Ryan and 10 others
Remember gandy is built in form of god

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Zeruel
Everyone who has too much power gets killed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, tasmanian devil and Nameless King
Ave Christus Rex

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, breadyl and xtremfailer
Everyone who has too much power gets killed
Power of mog is brutal

If he was a 5’2 recessed currycel he’d never accumulate that many followers throwing away their lives to orbit him

Mf was such a mogger he managed to have a massive follower base without social media of modern times

Mog is unstoppable

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tasmanian devil, TsarTsar444 and JFK
Another water as thread

No wonder he accumulated so many orbiters when his forward growth alone and robust skull could cure desease.

View attachment 2692102

Such a supreme chad that even nowadays he’d be walking down runways and back then with all the 5’4 avarage height ugly ogre Jews, 6’4 8psl Jesus was a mogging machine

you get no bitches bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, oldcel2002 and Iasacrko
It’s not my fault innit they all want subhumans nowadays

Even my onitis was sitting on some fat Filipino manlets lap the other day n chit

If it was at least chad I’d accept the mog but not some 100kg Filipino manlet

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

Even my onitis was sitting on some fat Filipino manlets lap the other day n chit

you get 0 bitches nigga, i think u a woman since all u do is complain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, romm2el and Iasacrko
IMG 4708 The actual jesus was a deathnic manlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Ryan, Deleted member 27066 and 4 others

Id go er if i was u tbh

View attachment 2692161 The actual jesus was a deathnic manlet
Keep coping that’s what fags muh scientists think he looked like

Jfl that’s probably what his avarage disciple orbiter looked like

He was a mogger he’d stand toe to toe with psl gods nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Ryan, xtremfailer and 1 other person
Keep coping that’s what fags muh scientists think he looked like

Jfl that’s probably what his avarage disciple orbiter looked like

He was a mogger he’d stand toe to toe with psl gods nowadays
nigga you used a ai generated picture, you really truly believe that a nigga born in year 1 BC (in the desert btw) wasn't going to be even slightly tanned from the scorching sun?

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
nigga you used a ai generated picture, you really truly believe that a nigga born in year 1 BC (in the desert btw) wasn't going to be even slightly tanned from the scorching sun?
View attachment 2692167
Reminder a nigga crafted by the lord gandy himself

I can’t listen to this blasphemy

He’d make even the biggest known mogger today look like a 5’2 currycel if he stood next to him

he's chadlite, cope

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
View attachment 2692161 The actual jesus was a deathnic manlet
This stupid recreation was made in a university in Israel. I remember when this article came out. It’s made from disgruntled Jews.

Maybe people don’t know this but Jews despise Christianity and Jesus and wish for nothing more than the complete annihilation of every Christian in the bloodiest and most torturous way possible. Many of them pray for this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, NoReedemingFeature, Zeruel and 4 others
I love Jesus, my Lord and Savior 😍😍 🙏🏻😇✝️

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and murdah
he's chadlite, cope
Chadlite if compared to lord gandy himself

Gandy made him as his son reminder humans are subhuman versons made by the lord gandy in his image but imperfect

This stupid recreation was made in a university in Israel. I remember when this article came out. It’s made from disgruntled Jews.

Maybe people don’t know this but Jews despise Christianity and Jesus and wish for nothing more than the complete annihilation of every Christian in the bloodiest and most torturous way possible. Many of them pray for this.

View attachment 2692177
He was clearly a mogger u think men and women would risk their life to orbit some subhuman?

Multiple women tried to get with him but his standards were too high

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and Eternal_
3815900 1702395563654

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Niksy, Kamui and 1 other person
He was clearly a mogger u think men and women would risk their life to orbit some subhuman?

Multiple women tried to get with him but his standards were too high
Jesus is the only person in the history of all humanity to have never sinned. Our God is so exemplary 😇

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and Iasacrko

View attachment 2692102

i would 100% wash his feet

View attachment 2692177
Jesus Christ was a jew wtf are you on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and xtremfailer
Power of mog is brutal

If he was a 5’2 recessed currycel he’d never accumulate that many followers throwing away their lives to orbit him

Mf was such a mogger he managed to have a massive follower base without social media of modern times

Mog is unstoppable

realistically he looked like this probably, the image you posted is AI Generated and not representative of the looks of people of the area and time
now you can say that muh scientists = soy but its a much more reliable than AI

View attachment 2692177
that isreali cuck is still a better source than anything religion has created in the last 2000 years
only lies and retarded shit

View attachment 2692102

he wasn't killed nor crucified

View attachment 2695468
realistically he looked like this probably, the image you posted is AI Generated and not representative of the looks of people of the area and time
now you can say that muh scientists = soy but its a much more reliable than AI
Jfl at anyone who believes that scam

That depiction is from what the avarage Jew in his area looked like Jfl if u think Jesus was like the avarage faggot

That depiction is from what the avarage Jew in his area looked like Jfl if u think Jesus was like the avarage faggot
He was probably like the average faggot back then jfl if u think nigga had blue eyes and was 6'5
thats like so delusional
also Jesus was probably just a myth, or a random faggot who did something and became something with legends
the actual jesus is not special, and no one is special
religion is fake

• +1

Yes he was the average faggot. If he was a white Chad the romans wouldn't need Judas kissing him to know Who he was

Yes he was the average faggot. If he was a white Chad the romans wouldn't need Judas kissing him to know Who he was
I think problems with these retards is that they idiolize jesus and make him a beauty icon when that literally was never the point.
Jesus presence of earth even if you believe to religion was never to be a fucking model. And back then, beauty standard were so much different and every man was 1 foot shorter.

• +1
He was probably like the average faggot back then jfl if u think nigga had blue eyes and was 6'5
thats like so delusional
also Jesus was probably just a myth, or a random faggot who did something and became something with legends
the actual jesus is not special, and no one is special
religion is fake
Jesus was real and most ppl agree

His book was literally written by his deciples after he died

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Jesus was real and most ppl agree

His book was literally written by his deciples after he died
I am not saying he does not exist, he probably did but what he did and what he was was greatly exagerated.
Maybe not intentionally, back then people mostly just told shit between eachother, and like a rumour it can greatly differ from reality.

I am not saying he does not exist, he probably did but what he did and what he was was greatly exagerated.
Maybe not intentionally, back then people mostly just told shit between eachother, and like a rumour it can greatly differ from reality.
Fuck off you pleb.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ happened. He is the first the conquer death. All the miracles He performed happened. He fulfilled >300 messianic prophecies of the Old Testament. There are over 2 billion believers in a person from 2,000 years ago as being God incarnate—this is not by accident. It is also not by accident that most Jews do NOT accept Him as the divine messiah considering that this too was prophesied.

Even if you don’t want early Christian sources to confirm the divinity of Jesus, you can use Jewish sources—namely the Old Testament as confirmation instead.

Fuck off you pleb.

The resurrection of Jesus Christ happened. He is the first the conquer death. All the miracles He performed happened. He fulfilled >300 messianic prophecies of the Old Testament. There are over 2 billion believers in a person from 2,000 years ago as being God incarnate—this is not by accident. It is also not by accident that most Jews do NOT accept Him as the divine messiah considering that this too was prophesied.

Even if you don’t want early Christian sources to confirm the divinity of Jesus, you can use Jewish sources—namely the Old Testament as confirmation instead.
I love how the proof is literally books more than 2000 yo

Jesus was killed by Jews this is like christianity 101 stupid faggot
Love when a nigga with ape equivalent IQ dares to comment

"The Jewish leaders demanded of the Romans that Jesus be put to death (Matthew 27:22–25). They couldn’t continue to allow Him to work signs and wonders because it threatened their position and place in the religious society they dominated (John 11:47–50), so “they plotted to take his life” (John 11:53)." So they brought Jesus to Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of the province, who authorized Jesus' execution (John 19:16).

Doesn't mean Jesus did not practice the jewish religion.

” (John 11:53)." So they brought Jesus to Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of the province, who authorized Jesus' execution (John 19:16).

Doesn't mean Jesus did not practice the jewish religion.
You're actually retarded holy fuck. Pontius Pilate was a roman, but he didn't want to execute Jesus until the fucking Jews pressured him to.

You replied to someone saying Jews hate Jesus (which they do, they'd literally spit on christians, and Jews would rather pray in a mosque than a church, that's how much they hate Jesus) with this
Jesus Christ was a jew wtf are you on
YES HE WAS, SO WHAT?? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH JEWS HATING JESUS YOU FUCKING BRAINLET AUTIST NIGGER