680DEEC8 A458 4908 99C8 AF37C3BDFAEA
1EE37325 7873 4DB4 BF39 7FA7DA00CACD
38D9277C 08A1 471B AEAD 2EDB5BF9CDD5

65015D57 E732 4514 838D 4BFCB230B9DC
D3D2D089 7743 40B8 8615 C262FAA7526D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014, Shnofield Geiser, SecularIslamist and 3 others
they aren't jewish, nose and boobs too small.

• JFL
Reactions: M-1014
Arab foids fog slightly i think but it’s close

Acc idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Arab fogsss

I would mount any of these and breed

Attachments

• kLmfAuxiFu4eisVt.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and SecularIslamist
Arabs I'd you like ass
Jewish if you like tits

Jewish are more intelligent
Arabs are more temperament

I have a thing for jews ngl

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
  • +1
Arabs I'd you like ass
Jewish if you like tits

Jewish are more intelligent
Arabs are more temperament
do you know alot of jews in poland ?

do they still represent a decent percentage of the population

heard of ethiopian jews?
Met a few. There’s a few in my tribe as well. Point stands I’m speaking about Ashkenazi and they ARE WHYPIPOOOO

Which means they mogg mena by default

Arab men suffer the curse thag brothas have called “my race of women are fat bitches”
Syndrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and ominion
No poll shit thread

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Imma be honest Jews take the W. They're insanely attractive. I don't simp for them as much since October 7th because I have morals. You could've picked better models. But tbh the average Jew and even model Jews fog Arabs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, yeeyeeslayer and Crisick
Imma be honest Jews take the W. They're insanely attractive. I don't simp for them as much since October 7th because I have morals. You could've picked better models. But tbh the average Jew and even model Jews fog Arabs
true

Met a few. There’s a few in my tribe as well. Point stands I’m speaking about Ashkenazi and they ARE WHYPIPOOOO

Which means they mogg mena by default
if we're talking about askhenazis alone then sure, but israelis are multiethnic, when you take into account all the MENA jews (iraqi, nafri, yemeni, persian) and ethiopians they average out to being about equal to arab girls. excluding ethiopians i would say they slightly fog (because remember syrian and lebanese girls are pretty tough to beat lmao)
Arab men suffer the curse thag brothas have called “my race of women are fat bitches”
Syndrome
JFL lowkey some truth to this,

but when they take care of their bodies they look great

• +1
if we're talking about askhenazis alone then sure, but israelis are multiethnic, when you take into account all the MENA jews and ethiopians they average out to being about equal to arab girls. excluding ethiopians i would say they slightly fog (because remember syrian and lebanese girls are pretty tough to beat lmao)

JFL lowkey some truth to this,

but when they take care of their bodies they look great
Israelis are mostly European genetic stock. Therefore white.

If they meant Arab Jews or bbc Jews op would had used them in pics but instead he used cumskin Jews so ima rate them based of that and they mogg Arabs due to this im sorry but it is what it is your hoes get mogged by them. Once again part of it is cos your women are fat, get Halima and Jasmine to go to the gym instead of eating chicken and lamb shrawma and never moving

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and yeeyeeslayer
can your really blame them for not liking arabs when most arabs wanna murder them lmfao

i'm not defending israel ik they've comitted hella warcrimes but tbh i can't say i don't blame them for not sympathising with arabs as much given the bad blood.

also alot of terrorists in gaza, you can't just turn a blind eye to that lol

• +1
do you know alot of jews in poland ?

do they still represent a decent percentage of the population
No idea. I think there's none left. Never saw one at least.

can your really blame them for not liking arabs when most arabs wanna murder them lmfao

i'm not defending israel ik they've comitted hella warcrimes but tbh i can't say i don't blame them for not sympathising with arabs as much given the bad blood.

also alot of terrorists in gaza, you can't just turn a blind eye to that lol
Blud… how are you still Muslim?

How are you this fucking based your the most based Muslim I genuinely see you leaving your cult religion soon because of these comments you make. Yes Arabs (Muslims as a whole including Shia) support Hamas which hates all “infidels” Jews are fighting for their lives against a group who would love to see them all dead. I know your waking up, there’s many iranics like you following Christ in secret it’s not too late for you brother

I take no sides fuck isreal and HAMAS but Islamists are more of a threat to me than Isreal so I’ll rather take down the bigger threat so I say fucking blow up all HAMAS then fuck up isreal

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Israelis are mostly European genetic stock. Therefore white.

If they meant Arab Jews or bbc Jews op would had used them in pics but instead he used cumskin Jews so ima rate them based of that and they mogg Arabs

Screenshot 2024 05 04 at 34454 PM

meanwhile the average kikess

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Looks like a cumskin woman I work with irl JFL
alot of ashkenazis tend to have this subhuman horsface, long nose bug eye look

but yeah they slighlty fog arab girls (if we're excluding ethiopians)

alot of ashkenazis tend to have this subhuman horsface, long nose bug eye look

but yeah they slighlty fog arab girls (if we're excluding ethiopians)
BROOO read my other comment. You should leave your cult

Jews have never been attractive. They merely wield their influence over the fashion and media sectors, endeavoring to manipulate the masses into believing their allure while promoting debauchery as acceptable.

ARABS BY FAAAAAAAAAAR. Come to Palestine and you'd see this is true

Jews have never been attractive. They merely wield their influence over the fashion and media sectors, endeavoring to manipulate the masses into believing their allure while promoting debauchery as acceptable.

ARABS BY FAAAAAAAAAAR. Come to Palestine and you'd see this is true
natalie portman is goated tho