Jew Nose = Big Dick

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say

Read all the studies yourself. Make it common knowledge amongst foids by spamming this shi on tiktok. Maybe our kind (birdcels and horsecels) will stand a chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Marsik, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
That’s a good goy

birdcel + jew = massive pecker?

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 20370
Only partially true

"
Researchers also discovered that men with big feet are more likely to have a penis with a wider circumference since testosterone also affects limb formation in the womb.

“Nose size is an important indicator of penile size. And penile circumference increased with foot size,” researcher Dr. Sungwoo Hong said. “Several studies have suggested hormone exposure in the prenatal period affects the growth of reproductive organs.” "

rage GIF

so gandy has a 8x6?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Well my nose is average sized and so is my dick so there’s that

so gandy has a 8x6?
maybe that's why gandy ain't getting a nose job? He knows what he is doin... he wants the world to know.

it's not scientifically true that people with bigger noses have bigger dicks. the study all those news articles write about comes from japan where they used 126 corpses. in japan people have smaller noses so when some asian guy has a big nose he may have black/white genetics and this means he will likely have a bigger dick. white europeans have big dicks even if they have small nose so this study doesn't mean anything if your not ching chong.

dick size is a genetic trait seperate from other traits such as height or nose size. so if your parents have big dick genetics you will inherit this from your parents. just because small nosed asians have small dicks doesn't mean a white guy with a small nose will get a small dick.

• Woah
Reactions: OnlyHeightMatters
I wish. I have a jew nose and avg (small) cock

"
Researchers also discovered that men with big feet are more likely to have a penis with a wider circumference since testosterone also affects limb formation in the womb.

“Nose size is an important indicator of penile size. And penile circumference increased with foot size,” researcher Dr. Sungwoo Hong said. “Several studies have suggested hormone exposure in the prenatal period affects the growth of reproductive organs.” "

rage GIF

Literally correct wtf. I have a decently big nose and really fucking small foot size and my cock is like 8x4.5. Brutal science-pill.

Can confirm. Cancelling my rhinoplasty surgery ASAP.

BJC is too OP.

also correlation here.

asians have the shortest noses/midfaces as shown via skulls, and also smallest dicks

whites have the longest midfaces , and biggest dicks(we dont count african studies of 5ft5 countries with 50 participants claiming 7 inch black average)

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and Deleted member 39140
I have distant Jewish heritage and a large nose but also a small dick.

Exceptions > rule (because everyone on here is exceptionally autistic).

keep in mind that most (((studies))) on dick size are based on self-reported values by the participants :feelskek:
and others are stretched flaccid lenght or from corpses which are both useless
the researchers would have to go measure dudes while they are jerking themselves off lmao to get an actual usable study which is never gonna happen

dick size mostly comes down to DHT levels during pregnancy and puberty, aswell as how sensitive the relevant tissues are to it
and I guess growth hormone has also a slight impact during those phases

to be honest i had a classmate at school who was know for his big cock and he in fact have a big nose

to be honest i had a classmate at school who was know for his big cock and he in fact have a big nose
It's pretty obvious. Horsecels and Birdcels are OP.

My nose was huge before i did rhinoplasty. My dick is avg. 6 inches

my nose is big but my dick is slightly above average so no