Jews are the scourge of the Earth

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
"@RAMU KAKA why you jfl at this post. You're a fucking ugly crypto Jew faggot. All you Jews are hideous. The most cursed ethnic group on this planet. There is no such thing as a highly attractive Jew except for Eden Fines.(extremely rare specimen)

Nobody wants to be a Jew or associate with Jews despite all the money in the world you have.

Jews are the absolute lowest on this planet and on par with cockroaches.

I hope every single Jews get painfully slaughtered to death.

The Jew is the lowest of the low.

You know we Gentiles even Negroes are beautiful and mentally healthy. Why would a Gentile who lives a happy and normal life convert to your stinking dung religion?

Even the Chinese expelled you.(proud of them)

Nobody likes your kind. The most despised.

To kill a Jew isn't murder at all. Because a Jewish life is worth nothing. A Jew is not a human. His soul is demonic. He destroys everything of beauty. There is no higher ideal in the Jewish spirit.

The Jews are not a people of God.

We the Gentiles are the ones who are truly blessed. We are all beautiful. Everyone of us. We are loved by God.

God would rather take the life of Jew over a Gentile because the Gentile is more precious to him."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, try2beme, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
H2O

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Pale God and GuyFromSingapore
i’m on my way i’m going fast to getchu

i gave a whole 10 to my manz

name one spot i ain’t ran thru

i gót a trap bitch tat on her ass it say solour

i hit em 3 in a row

that’s my dawg fosho

no posts in the streets

get yo weight up in tha gym

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Tales from the dirty goyim sewer

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Water

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Pale God and GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
who hurt you 🥺

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, g0op, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
"@RAMU KAKA why you jfl at this post. You're a fucking ugly crypto Jew faggot. All you Jews are hideous. The most cursed ethnic group on this planet. There is no such thing as a highly attractive Jew except for Eden Fines.(extremely rare specimen)

Nobody wants to be a Jew or associate with Jews despite all the money in the world you have.

You know we Gentiles even Negroes are beautiful and mentally healthy. Why would a Gentile who lives a happy and normal life convert to your stinking dung religion?

To kill a Jew isn't murder at all. Because a Jewish life is worth nothing. A Jew is not a human. His soul is demonic. He destroys everything of beauty. There is no higher ideal in the Jewish spirit.

We the Gentiles are the ones who are truly blessed. We are all beautiful. Everyone of us. We are loved by God.

God would rather take the life of Jew over a Gentile because the Gentile is more precious to him."
least racist .org user

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Jews created agecuckery, and you took it as faith

The Jews of today are not the Jews of the Bible, the true Jews died in the Roman Empire shortly after the crucification of Jesus

Jews today are khazarians pretending to be jews

Also you can’t convert to Judaism it’s a blood cult

Yes brother. I was celebrating the hamas attacks and have all the gore videos saved to my computer so i can smirk at the sight of dead jews. They are worthless, hideous, obnoxious, goofy looking sub humans. It should be legal for us Gentiles to rape jew women and see her only as a piece of meat like Shani Louk. And we should be allowed to use them for forced free labor. Their degenerate minds should warrant them to be surrounded by their own excrement and be made to shower in their own urine. Every non-Jewish race is capable of decency and heroism and love. Jews are not capable of any of those things by DNA. They come pre programmed to be disgusting rat-like human beings.

Juice is scum of the earth

Jews are overrepresented and are made scapegoats the real enemy are the white elites.

Jews are overrepresented and are made scapegoats the real enemy are the white elites.

White elites intermarry into Jewish families. That's the whole purpose of modern Freemasonry.