Jews trying to exploit Europeans altruistic values

cromagnon

cromagnon

Solstice
removed link cuz it was broken

Was a video of that tranny who got killed in the UK by some teens

Entire commenr section is European kids saying “rest in peace”

Just a plain out empathy farm laid out by Jews. JFL at the psyops they put out these days

Laughable psyop

They don’t even try anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, murdah, atlantean and 1 other person
we must save our land tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and cromagnon
doesn't load, can you summarize it in a short sentence ?

we must save our land tbh
Just look at the comments

Jews are so fucking vile

They exploit our children’s vulnerable minds with this tranny propaganda and make them feel bad for trannies getting what they deserve

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Just look at the comments

Jews are so fucking vile

They exploit our children’s vulnerable minds with this tranny propaganda and make them feel bad for trannies getting what they deserve
what would be your ideal society?

doesn't load, can you summarize it in a short sentence ?
It’s a video about that stupid tranny who got killed in the UK

The whole video is just a huge empathy farm to exploit European kids. It’s fkked

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and <6PSLcel
what would be your ideal society?
White only super state spanning the entire world

No ethnics anywhere, whites control every piece of land on the known earth

Then eventually expanding throughout the cosmos

• +1
Muh jews this jews that :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: BasedJew
Muh jews this jews that :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Hang yourself
This retard lives in a world of delusion. He immediately defends the Jews. JFL at your bare faggotry.

• +1
:lul:

Attachments

• tranny.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • +1
This retard lives in a world of delusion. He immediately defends the Jews. JFL at your bare faggotry.
Nobody is defending the Jews and they don’t need me for Defence, I’m just pointing out your autism. I’ve never seen a smart person crying about Jews, it’s always retards

Nobody is defending the Jews and they don’t need me for Defence, I’m just pointing out your autism. I’ve never seen a smart person crying about Jews, it’s always retards
>i've never seen a smart person crying about jews
>also the greatest chess player of all time who has the best pattern recognition abilities on the jews

You're a retarded nigger who has no idea what he's talking about.
Straight to ignored. Faggot

Attachments

• 1716079366150.png
    1716079366150.png
    898.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and The Grinch
>i've never seen a smart person crying about jews
>also the greatest chess player of all time who has the best pattern recognition abilities on the jews

You're a retarded nigger who has no idea what he's talking about.
Straight to ignored. Faggot
Because if you know how to play chess, you must also know everything else, let’s make chess players our presidents, cause they are so smart broooo :soy::soy::soy::soy::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Because if you know how to play chess, you must also know everything else, let’s make chess players our presidents, cause they are so smart broooo :soy::soy::soy::soy::lul::lul::lul:
JFL I just caged irl at how retarded you are rn
He also had an IQ of 155.
You also just giga strawmanned me.
Kill yourself.
Faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Ahh yes, European altruism! 🤣 Us whites can do no wrong! We are pure, high trust angels in the eyes of God! Bahahahahaha you retards are unbelievable with your utter lies.

Ahh yes, European altruism! 🤣 Us whites can do no wrong! We are pure, high trust angels in the eyes of God! Bahahahahaha you retards are unbelievable with your utter lies.
Oh look, it's the Christcuck commenting from his Western-engineered computer on how bad Whites are.

Go suck off your dead Jew on a stick, retard. I have better things to do.

• +1
JFL I just caged irl at how retarded you are rn
He also had an IQ of 155.
You also just giga strawmanned me.
Kill yourself.
Faggot.
What makes this even funnier is that this guy is literally Jewish (Jewish mother). So you’re basically cheering a Jew which you also claim to hate so much.

What a retarded donkey :lul::lul::lul::lul:

What makes this even funnier is that this guy is literally Jewish (Jewish mother). So you’re basically cheering a Jew which you also claim to hate so much.

What a retarded donkey :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm aware he's a Jew.

Jews can be self aware (rarely)

He was one of the smartest persons within their race, and he saw the injustices they were committing

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, murdah and The Grinch
Oh look, it's the Christcuck commenting from his Western-engineered computer on how bad Whites are.

Go suck off your dead Jew on a stick, retard. I have better things to do.
This is how pathetic your life is! This is how unaccomplished you are, that you feel such pride in what your collective race has achieved lmao. Silly little faggot. I’m happy that Jews have made your life so torturous, cuck.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and murdah
I'm aware he's a Jew.

Jews can be self aware (rarely)

He was one of the smartest persons within their race, and he saw the injustices they were committing
Name one crime the Jews committed

This is how pathetic your life is! This is how unaccomplished you are, that you feel such pride in what your collective race has achieved lmao. Silly little faggot. I’m happy that Jews have made your life so torturous, cuck.
I'm accomplished, retard. Stop projecting
I'm proud of my race and my ancestors. Problem, kike?

• +1
Horrible mindset to have… This is why there are so many illegal immigrants invading europe. Whites with Pathological altruism is more detrimental than Jews opening the floodgates

Name one crime the Jews committed
How about the ethnocide they're committing in Ireland currently spearheaded by a Semite?
Helen McEntee

• JFL
  • +1
Wait! Nevermind. OP is literally 14! That’s the end of the discussion for me. The fuck

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Horrible mindset to have… This is why there are so many illegal immigrants invading europe. Whites with Pathological altruism is more detrimental than Jews opening the floodgates
It's true. Most Whites inherently have an altruistic nature to them which is why let foreigners flood our countries
it's a good quality to have in times that are not dire
rn we need to suppress it tho

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and murdah
Fucking retarded Nerdics they’re all liberal and gay now

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Wait! Nevermind. OP is literally 14! That’s the end of the discussion for me. The fuck

Cope because a teenager has more knowledge and IQ than you will ever have in your life.
Go back to eating your goyslop and sportsball, it'll keep you happy and numbed, just like they want you to be.

• JFL
  • +1
It's true. Most Whites inherently have an altruistic nature to them which is why let foreigners flood our countries
it's a good quality to have in times that are not dire
rn we need to suppress it tho
East asian and East europeans are good immigrants though, it just needs to be more selective.

Cope because a teenager has more knowledge and IQ than you will ever have in your life.
Go back to eating your goyslop and sportsball, it'll keep you happy and numbed, just like they want you to be.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

East asian and East europeans are good immigrants though, it just needs to be more selective.
Europe for Europeans. I don't want anyone else in there, immigration is bad
I don't have a problem with them in general tho, but Asians shouldn't be in Europe

• WTF
  • +1
You're honorary aryan though so its ok.

• JFL
  • +1
Europe for Europeans. I don't want anyone else in there, immigration is bad
I don't have a problem with them in general tho, but Asians shouldn't be in Europe
I disagree with that. Some immigrants actually contribute to the country GDP and workforce.

I’m mulatto
Once the Aryan ethnostate is established, I will help you create a transcontinental empire spanning the Americas for the golden (mulatto) peoples.

• JFL
  • +1
It's da jooz

brutal, i dont even wanna imagine his experience at school

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
i'm actually good at masking and socializing,
this website is where i let out my autistic urges.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and IAMNOTANINCEL
I genuinely don’t know how I function properly as a human.
I slipped up one time tho
My conservacuck friend asked me my opinion on trump as a joke because he knows I’m hella far right

I accidentally said “he’s a jew” and my friend was bewildered and weirded out

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and IAMNOTANINCEL