jfl at not enrolling in college at 17 and graduating by 20

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
at age 20 u should have graduated already finish all studycelling in ur teens 20s is to money max build status and slay bitches

graduating in your early to mid 20s is cope af later than that unless ur an inheritance cel or a millionaire startup founder it’s over 4 u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, InnerVoid, Gonthar and 3 others
Jfl at breathing, stacies breath for Chad's so that Chads can get stomped by me

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This is the type of thinking that if one follows it he will end up a fool and would've been better off if he never read bulllshit like this

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, fukmylyf and AlexBrown84
This is the type of thinking that if one follows it he will end up a fool and would've been better off if he never read bulllshit like this
whats wrong with finishing early

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Gilbert_Durandal
There's nothing wrong with that but this thread is so unrealistic that it hurts to read
It’s for youngcels obviously if you are older than 18 ur stuck with a certain timeline

2024 and retards still going down the hustle culture pipeline

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
It’s for youngcels obviously if you are older than 18 ur stuck with a certain timeline
There u go again lol. This place is so melodramatic

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max
There u go again lol. This place is so melodramatic
problemo?

horrible take. Good luck building a social circle or meeting prime women as a full time wageslave

horrible take. Good luck building a social circle or meeting prime women as a full time wageslave
Ideally u should have finished that phase in high school and college mid to late teens

No-one taking Andrew pfp seriously

at age 20 u should have graduated already finish all studycelling in ur teens 20s is to money max build status and slay bitches

graduating in your early to mid 20s is cope af later than that unless ur an inheritance cel or a millionaire startup founder it’s over 4 u
But buttt broooo

Men usually finish uni at 30 and peak at 35.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Ideally u should have finished that phase in high school and college mid to late teens
thats the best phase of life. Why would u want to rush through it?

I'll dropout at 20.5 for sure 100%
I'll make it big in something or the other
Either trading or online business but I can't take my uni no more
@Squirtle

I'll dropout at 20.5 for sure 100%
I'll make it big in something or the other
Either trading or online business but I can't take my uni no more
@Squirtle
no suck it up and finish your course and graduate early. dropping out is a blunder, finish what u started

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
One Rep Max

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Lol, you'll be younger than the other college students and be seen as a kid by the college girls, unless you're a Chad that is, but then there's no point in going to college earlier.
Who tf graduates at 30
Being a little older could actually give you a status boost compared to the other students, as long as you're in your 20s you won't look out of place in a college.