JFL at using sunscreen. You retards fell for this Jewish meme.

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I see it as a money-making scheme. "Goy, you need some of this cream because of the.. ah yes, the natural lights will damage your skin! Yes goy, even you who isn't white should wear it! Buy it from Schlomo & Sons. What's that, goy? Of course even you, Ukasa from the slums of Africa, you have to wear it too! I will give you discount, buy five get one!"

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Roquefort, plukee and 33 others
@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
What about sunscreen from Korea ?

Are Koreans Jews ?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lmao, murdah and 4 others
you can make it yourself with some coconut oil and zinc oxide.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Mewton, Lmao and 15 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Kazey, aspiringexcel and 3 others
You make it yourself? Mirin living biological lifestyle. Own meat, own sunscreen. What else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, ambi, murdah and 9 others
None of our ancestors needed any form of skin protection

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, JustCallMeKash, ambi and 6 others
You make it yourself? Mirin living biological lifestyle. Own meat, own sunscreen. What else?
only issue is that you won't get much higher than a factor 20-25.
None of our ancestors needed any form of skin protection
your ancestors died at like 50 if they made it past adulthood.

you won't die from skin cancer if you just don't live long in modern times either, it develops when you're like 70 after a lifetime of sun exposure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, silencio, HTN_Mentalcel and 16 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, Costcosuperstore, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Curry cope

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert

They died because they were high t and fought both humans and animals consistently, and with that eventually comes a loss (death).

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, likenesss, Michael Myers and 1 other person
I see it as a money-making scheme. "Goy, you need some of this cream because of the.. ah yes, the natural lights will damage your skin! Yes goy, even you who isn't white should wear it! Buy it from Schlomo & Sons. What's that, goy? Of course even you, Ukasa from the slums of Africa, you have to wear it too! I will give you discount, buy five get one!"
Yeah it’s a scam. My dick is way darker than my skin despite it being covered everytime.

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, likenesss and Michael Myers
Factor 20-25? What does factor dictate?

you won't die from skin cancer if you just don't live long in modern times either, it develops when you're like 70 after a lifetime of sun exposure.
They died young because of wars and diseases. It's different now.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and NoseProphecy
Yeah it’s a scam. My dick is way darker than my skin despite it being covered everytime.
Yeah, my dick is darker than the rest of my body minus my elbows. They are dark as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi
t. coping cumskin
4050231 1712231791424

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Costcosuperstore, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
cousin last time i went out in the sun in a tropical state for 2 hours i got the worst sun burn of my life on my knees and couldnt walk without seering pain for days and months later my skin is still tinted red on my knees

i think ima wear sunscreen tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Primalsplit, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
So what sunscreen should I use , I can just buy a natural one
No, I'm laughing because you wrote "Koran" which is the Dutch way to say "Qur'an," the holy Islamic book. Korean skincare products are superior so I would go with those.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
cousin last time i went out in the sun in a tropical state for 2 hours i got the worst sun burn of my life on my knees and couldnt walk without seering pain for days and months later my skin is still tinted red on my knees

i think ima wear sunscreen tbh
Damn that sucks. But were you constantly out in the sun with no shades in between?

Damn that sucks. But were you constantly out in the sun with no shades in between?
i mean pretty much yea but the sun didnt even feel hot and there was some clouds out but apparently the sun in the area is extremely powerful regardless and i didnt even feel it

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i mean pretty much yea but the sun didnt even feel hot and there was some clouds out but apparently the sun in the area is extremely powerful regardless and i didnt even feel it
Alright maybe you should pick up some sunscreen on your way to Tel Aviv while walking past your local Schlomo & sons.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and WELOVELOOKS
Yeah, my dick is darker than the rest of my body minus my elbows. They are dark as fuck.
Bros failing biology class
I get sun burn/sun spot if not wearing sun screen

@Orc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
never in my life I used sunscreen

Alright maybe you should pick up some sunscreen on your way to Tel Aviv while walking past your local Schlomo & sons.
its either that or be in seering pain for days jfl

i guess i should just take seering pain and skin cancer over lathering cream because a schizophrenic mod on looksmax is irrationally anti Semitic

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
its either that or be in seering pain for days jfl

i guess i should just take seering pain and skin cancer over lathering cream because a schizophrenic mod on looksmax is irrationally anti Semitic
That's right.

(This entire thread was just a bait/troll thread, joever for the even more schizophrenic users who take me seriously :forcedsmile:).

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
You should only use sunscreen if you plan to stay longer in the sun imo

• JFL
You should only use sunscreen if you plan to stay longer in the sun imo
If you plan on going in the sun then my brother in Isa, you need to have your head checked. Ain't no way you can come close to the sun!

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
If you plan on going in the sun then my brother in Isa, you need to have your head checked. Ain't no way you can come close to the sun!
Joever for my ass for not clarifying more :feelshaha::feelshaha: Now hundreds of dalits here are gonna exactly do what I said :feelspepo:

• JFL
Joever for my ass for not clarifying more :feelshaha::feelshaha: Now hundreds of dalits here are gonna exactly do what I said :feelspepo:
Means hundreds of dalits will be gone and brahmins can reign supreme once again. :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Depends,
If ur cumskin Or not and location
But yeah most of it is jew cop tho
Eg-
7488f61ed4b4e79089eeb9ab44e82cee

Do u think this nigga need SS in EE or other cum skin countries :fuk:, (if yes, than ur retired)
His skin will give him 20-30 factor skin protection anyway

• JFL